TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

REMEMBER WHEN...

Someone called John Cena a nigger in the WWE forum? Good times... It also resulted in the teddy bear filtered getting lifted!

He was probably thinking, "Fuck it. I've made enough money. I can do whatever I want."

Shit, if that was me, I'd call every nigga that walked through the doors "Nigga." Ya feel me, nigga?

For those who watched Survivor Series remember the skit with Cena/Vince/Booker T, where Vince says "Keep it up my nigga" to Cena, and walks by Booker T, and Booker said "Tell me he didn't just say that".

Now, I am half black myself, and found the skit VERY offensive. Shame on Cena and Booker for particapting in somthing not only unfunny, but very racist. Booker should of not allowed it, by not particapting, no matter how bad he will de-push you. I'd rather be de-push then some rich white guy's jigga boo.

It's going to be very hard for me to watch another wrestling program, espically the way WWE is treating the African-American stars(Shelton Benjamin consently being jobbed out despite being one of the best pure workers in North America, and Bobby Lashley being the 1st person elimnated in the SD!/RAW match), it's seems you have to be Vince's jigga boo like Booker has for the last few years(HHH fued and the skit at Survivor Series).

Wow, I feel like a complete moron for typing that non-senses, I'm going to that "Don't you looking at your old posts and just DIEE?!?!?!" thread.

kikes, spics, niggers, wops, fags, frogs, limeys, wetbacks, dagoes, bitches, micks, polacks, sheepfuckers, white trash, krauts, chinks, japs, gooks, hosers, ragheads, dotheads, redskins, and an Argentinian.

Fucking Argentinians, I hate those bastards!

Micks is a slur against Irish people. Bret Hart said hosers a lot on RAW. Dagoes is against Italian people.

I always like jiggaboo

I'm still in shocked I actually said that... 3 years later no way in hell would I say that term in a serious matter.

That was during my Huey P. Newton/Elijah Muhammad stage in my life.

so hosers is the only mystery

EDIT: God bless the urban dictionary.

1. hoser

Canadian term popularized by the McKenzie brothers referring to someone clumsy or stupid who drinks beer excessivly.

"You hoser, eh!"

Derived from the term used by popular Canadian icons Bob and Doug Mackenzie. The literal definition of a hoser, according to Bob and Doug, is "What you call your little brother when your mom's in the room."

Take off, eh? You're such a hoser.

slang. 1. noun: (deragatory) an oaf, or simpleton. 2. noun: (friendly) a friend, brother or faithful companion. 3. verb: hose-off; a put-off; go away, leave me; I doubt what you are saying. History: The term originates from a syndicated television comedy about a fictional television station: 'Second City Television Station' or 'SCTV.' Comedy skits on the show were presented as actual programs. One such skit was a program entitled "the Great White North" - the hosts, comedians Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas (portraying Bob and Doug MacKenzie), embellished and exaggerated the stereotypical American image of how Canadians talk and act. The characters (Bob and Doug) drank beer, while bantering back and forth, inflecting their speech heavily with 'eh?' and the occasional 'hoser.'

Back off you hoser!

Come here hoser, I was just kidding.

The McKenzie brothers, is there anything they couldn't do?

Someone called John Cena a teddy bear in the WWE forum? Good times... It also resulted in the teddy bear filtered getting lifted!

Remember this is why the teddy bear fitler was lifted to begin with... So please take it off.