TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I've got my 3 day supercard booked and ready to go. I do need some time to work out the set-up shows using my other venues.

I might need a whole 2 weeks to write up an entire year's worth of stuff, granted I've already mapped out 75% of it. I hate that I ended up with an uneven number of solo guys.

Maybe I'll just save everyone the headache and just present the three mega-cards, and attach 3-4 paragraphs explaining each program instead of doing a weekly episode write-up. Problem is, so much weaves into each other. Also, do I have to include everyone on my roster for every show?

Writing up a year's worth of programming might be overkill for this. I'm thinking it would be best to just make allusions to other events in your write up, maybe have a brief timeline section in your intro.

I've had to leave one singles wrestler and one tag team off of my three supercards because of how my roster ended up. I had considered doing a years worth of cards, one a month and rotating venues, but I wanted to keep things simple and felt one supercard for each venue was for the best.

I would write a year's worth of programming if it were still summer but since school is starting and free time is fleeting, I doubt I'll be able to scrape the time together too. I might be able to do a recap though of the year leading up to it.

Damn, I had two trades in the works but time ran out.

But yah, I'll do 3 PPV's worth culminating in the major WM type supercard. Quick note form write-ups of each feud will be included. And, like I said earlier, I'm going for realism so none of my PPV's will have more matches than you'd see on an actual PPV (although probably a 4hour one). This means, quite a few of my wrestlers won't make the cut. I drafted them as enhancement talent anyway for the, pretend, weekly shows.

I told Goblin to post it when he comes back if he in fact agrees to what we talked about. We missed out on each other, he left when I logged on.

Now I'm going to have Slaughter face Koloff and I think I'll have Luger face Jack Brisco on the blowoff card. I'll need until the weekend. I have to figure out who to write out and how. Injury angle!

I don't see why not, arenas were free additional picks whenever you wanted to take them in the draft, so you can just say it was attached to your last pick.

There's no reason a single person should object.

Last trade for realz..

Mazter Plan 13 acquired Jumbo Tsuruta, Yoshiaki Yatsu, Nick Mondo, and The Messiah:

tsuruta2.jpg yatsu.jpg

09mondo.jpg messiah.jpg

Brooklyn Zoo acquired Abdullah the Butcher, Tyson Tomko, and Giant Bernard:

abdullah2.jpg tomko1.jpg

bernard.jpg

I hate to lose Jumbo but I couldn't use him other than as a tag partner. He will be free with Mazto.

I also hate to lose Mondo and Messiah. They were going to be paired up in my card.

At the same time, I'm very happy with Abdullah the Butcher. He can work with a bunch of guys including of course Bruiser Brody. Tomko/Bernard will be paired with The Skyscrapers for a slobber knocker. My card finally feels complete.

I said it when he got drafted, and I'll say it again...

I had Dick Murdoch valued extremely high based on the fact he was a top notch worker and could easily pull off being a face or a heel. He'd be a very valuable piece to anyone's roster.

I said it when he got drafted, and I'll say it again...

I had Dick Murdoch valued extremely high based on the fact he was a top notch worker and could easily pull off being a face or a heel. He'd be a very valuable piece to anyone's roster.

I agree but Adonis wasn't as versatile and I could only use them as a team.

Is there a date that you want our preview/reviews up by?

I am trying to get a feel for that. I think that everybody should post how much time they will need. After putting over three months into this, I don't see the need to rush the booking/supercard end of things.

I've barely even started on my project.

I'm gonna need like at least two weeks or more to flesh out how I want everything to go. I think I might go with an idea some or going with and that's make it a multi-day affair. Sorta like how ROH does its big shows..

Yeah, I think I'll need a couple weeks at least. I know it's kind of a ways away but maybe we could wait for Columbus Day Weekend?

That works for me.