TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Let's talk about...

That one sucked because it was supposed to lead to something and didn't. Though JJ is really the one that did the work while I coasted along, for a short time I felt cheated out of what would've been a much longer reign.

At least I made you blow up.

You killed both Spike AND Landon as I recall, both when they were number one contender to the title at the time.

Edit: I take that back, I screwed up the dates, I'll be able to get something in but if I don't (unlikely but still a possibility) then chances are I shouldn't be booked for the next show. I'll apologize ahead of time if that's the case because some shit happened that I don't feel like going into but just a heads-up.

Yup. At least there's that funny XF9 connection.

Remember when I had Ash Ketchum run over with my car?

Good times.

Heh, remember when the ML and JL merged and we had to recruit Ash because we lost SoS, Low Brass, and Hammer? That was fun. I think he wanted to have XF9 travel in some kind of poke ball or what have you.

Oh, please. If IL can surge up the card and start laying people out right and left to take the belt, Spike could do it. He just needs to write matches consistently.

Sign in to follow this