TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Desert Island Draft

B0006N2EZA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm going with Murphy Brown. Really thought this show was a well written comedy. A well acted show as well. Held up okay and fulfills the estrogen requirements for my tv....

maybe to keep this rolling and get to round 16 we should drop the time to pick to 6 hours, especially since 3 of the remaining five in this round have missed their last picks<last 2 picks in Jorge and Repo's case> in which case gwil has an hour and a half left then Jorge is up

Actually, if you don't post a TV show in the first 24 hours, then you're out? I mean for the guys who are way behind, ie Repo.

american%20dad.jpg

American Dad

Already have Family Guy, might as well nab Seth's other show too :D

and that pick starts off Round 16, so everyone has till midnight to make their picks

spincity.jpg

Round 15 pick: Spin City

The Charlie episodes weren't great, but the shows with MJF were great. Show I completely forgot about till yesterday.

Son of a bitch, that was my next pick.

Oh yeah...drafts. Anyways how many picks do I need to make up? 2? Ok... time for some childhood cartoons.

doug.jpg

Doug

The Nick version, not the shitty Disney version. I own every episode on dvd and I watch them regularly.

... ah, why the hell not.

With the exceptions of the already-taken Timm DC Universe cartoons, I cannot think of a single American action cartoon that hit the level of pure quality that Avatar somehow managed, despite the limitations of being on Nickelodeon in the present decade and having to deal with the knee-jerk "pseudo-anime" reaction that pretty much any Western series taking inspiration from that style has to suffer from. Plus, the voice cast is fucking amazing, with the likes of Jason Isaacs and Daniel Dae Kim in minor roles. Really, it's infinitely better than it probably should seemingly have any right to be, and even though nobody else would probably ever pick it I still pretty much have to get it for my island.