TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Desert Island Draft

B0007V6IVW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

American Chopper: The Series

I love everything about this show. Ever since I caught a marathon of it on Discovery HD, I couldn't stop watching.

Picking from work again so no pic

Project Greenlight

Each season provided some solid entertainment: completely overwhelmed guy in season 1, douchebaggery at it's highest form in the season 2 director pairing and whatever the hell Gulager was in season 3. And of course Chris Moore's ass breaking a chair.

6304196717.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Pee Wee's Playhouse

Despite Paul Reuben's "extracurricular" activities, this was a creative and fun kids show that featured something for everyone.

metalocalypse_2.jpg

Metalocalypse

I've been debating this one, since I'm not sure how many fans are in this draft, but adult swim has been going around, so the time is right. Nowhere near as good as Venture Bros., but I love the hell out of this show. Probably more personal to me, with the in-jokes and what not. Also one of the legit best bands around.

Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once;

Alloallotitle.jpg

'Allo 'Allo!

I still lack a traditional sitcom, so I'll pick this one up. I've only seen the first three seasons but they are pretty much the old school, catchphrase and wacky misunderstanding-based sitcom formula done to absolute perfection. Even if the later seasons aren't as good (the third season was showing signs of humor decay), it gives me more stuff to watch for the first time, and when it's funny it's pretty fucking funny.

Plus, it has Herr Flick, probably my favorite fictional Nazi of all time. The top of a very crowded field, for sure.

Canadian Brandon has missed; Milky is up now, followed by Darthtiki in about 6 hours. Come on, let's get this thing back on the rails.

Wait, what? Canadian Brandon just went before me, isn't it C Dubya's turn?

'30 rock' is a really good pick for anyone who's upset they didn't get to pick 'arrested development'. cause it's exactly the same show.

'30 rock' is a really good pick for anyone who's upset they didn't get to pick 'arrested development'. cause it's exactly the same show.

AD is ten times funnier than 30 Rock.

I think SVU is the first time I've legitimately been burned in this draft. I totally thought I was going to get it.

Surprised it lasted as long as it did. Completely forgot about it myself