TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO Raw Thread 6/23/08

Raw should have been all triple threat matches, with each wrestler representing a certain brand. That ways every show has a chance to get a draft pick. It sounds like Raw and Smackdown are the only two thats been given chances to get draft picks so far.

If Big Show is in the 15 man Battle Royal, I can see ECW winning the match and taking two decent names.

Only if tears off a shirt to reveal an ECW shirt underneath.

Again.

I haven't watched anything other then RAW in a while, but isn't he going against Kane for the title?

Didn't Punk, on a recent episode of SmackDown! tell Edge he was going after him?

Punk has the MitB. He can cash that in whenever he wants. The idea is that Punk keeps the threat lingering because Edge knows better then anyone about the opportunity of the MitB. This makes Edge paranoid everytime Punk appears.

Damnit. One thing I was noticing is that Jericho was obviously delivering a fairly decent promo, as there were no annoying What chants. Lance Cade's first sentence. *shakes head*

At least they actually used the most logical reason though.

Didn't Punk, on a recent episode of SmackDown! tell Edge he was going after him?

Punk has the MitB. He can cash that in whenever he wants. The idea is that Punk keeps the threat lingering because Edge knows better then anyone about the opportunity of the MitB. This makes Edge paranoid everytime Punk appears.

I know he has the MitB, but what's the point of drafting him to RAW if he can just head over to SD. Then again he does have until Wrestlemania.

So...Shawn demands a match with Jericho at NoC...or someone comes up to defend Shawn's honor and challenges Jericho at NoC?

Or do they just forget the IC title this year?

So...Shawn demands a match with Jericho at NoC...or someone comes up to defend Shawn's honor and challenges Jericho at NoC?

Or do they just forget the IC title this year?

Well I understood the concept of the PPV to be EVERY title on the line.

Or have they changed it to just be every match is a title match.?

oh no! HBK's gonna be blind!

So long as the payoff match is better than Jake vs Martel at WrestleMania VII, we should be okay...

I wouldn't mind seeing the Hardys lose and then Matt goes to ECW.