TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Up All Night With MarvinisaLunatic Part 2 Non Gulag Edition

Yes, because that's such an achievement to be envious of. You would really want the Pac Man high score to go to a genuinely nice person. :rolleyes:

For some reason yesterday I took inventory of all my NES games:

Dirty Hairy

Ninja Turtles

Ninja Turtles: Arcade Game

Ninja Turtles III : Manhattan Project

Yo Noid!

Punch-Out!

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

RBI Baseball 1, 2 and 3

Mission Impossible

Captain Skyhawk

Wall Street Kid

Super Mario/Duck Hunt/World Track Meet (no power pad)

Dragon Warrior

Rock N Ball

Kid Kool

Toxic Crusaders

QBert

Pinball

Double Dare (the game show)

Vice Project Doom

Batman

Bubble Bobble

Super Sprint

Roadblasters

Strider

M.C Kids (McDonalds Game)

Legend of Zelda

Mario Bros 2 & 3

Burgertime

Ghostbusters 2

Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?

Ultimate Basketball

I wish I had a working NES now. some of those games will never see the light of day on Nintendo's VC.

If anyone wants any good 4th of July recipes for anything ask away and I might have something for ya.

I will not however, recommend Kosher hot dogs in tortillas with salsa a la Mr. Food. I think youd be better off wanting to make (insert least American food you can think of) than trying to pass off hot dogs in tortillas with salsa on the 4th of July.

you never acknowledged me you fucking scum sucker

aww

First of all I have no idea who you are..and second all having the thread lurked on by someone named Lupe Fiasco's Ball Washer for about 2 hours in the middle of the night is just wierd.

you never acknowledged me you fucking scum sucker

aww

First of all I have no idea who you are..and second all having the thread lurked on by someone named Lupe Fiasco's Ball Washer for about 2 hours in the middle of the night is just wierd.

I entered the chatroom and left my trademark

"..."

Oh sorry for the confusion I was making a reference to that post in the TWIB thread where you seemed to be going for a 'Tard of the Year nomination. Hope that clears things up.

IVE ONLY CHANGED MY NAME TWICE

And I don't know who you are. But I don't know who anyone is. Everyone thinks they're so god damned funny with their abstract names. They're not! "Kimbo Slice's Ball Sweat". Please.

I don't understand this thread but it DID remind me that King of Kong is on tonight, so kudos.

IVE ONLY CHANGED MY NAME TWICE

And I don't know who you are. But I don't know who anyone is. Everyone thinks they're so god damned funny with their abstract names. They're not! "Kimbo Slice's Ball Sweat". Please.

I don't understand this thread but it DID remind me that King of Kong is on tonight, so kudos.

I got gulaged apparently for my comment yesterday about if the Os didnt lose all of the 12 of the games they have in a row on sundays that they'd be in first place which apparently angered the baseball gods around here more than the Orioles have apparently angered God in reality as a reason why they've lost 12 straight sunday games..

I got home last night and found out I was gulaged (but no idea why at the time) and I got mad. I decided I was gonna put the Gulag to use since I was the first to be gulaged in 3 months. I downed 3 Rockstars and came up with the name of the thread that would in some way honor USA's UP! All Night with Rhonda Shear, which I watched a lot when I was a kid hoping that they'd miss a boob edit or something..I made about 75 posts in the Gulag along with figuring out that even if you're gulaged you can still use the Chatroom (hmm..) and I was trying to get people to come in and talk with me but people like KOAB would come in and enter the room I created and then leave. I had a decent 20 minute convo with Massito about everything from why the Smart Marks GLB Football team sucks to Parker Lewis Cant Lose.

I got ungulaged at 7am this morning but Im still wide awake after being up since 4 am yesterday morning mainly due to the stupidity of drinking 3 16 oz rockstars which is the equivalent of drinking about 8 cups of coffee.

and Im glad someone else agrees with me on the name change thing..

cabbageboy was in the Gulag awhile ago for no given reason to the public, didn't say anything there, and was promptly reinstated to the forums. It's such a bizarre punishment. I'm not sure why we kept it once Leena left, I thought the whole point of it was to let her write a blog under the guise of not letting her on the forums.

cabbageboy was in the Gulag awhile ago for no given reason to the public, didn't say anything there, and was promptly reinstated to the forums. It's such a bizarre punishment. I'm not sure why we kept it once Leena left, I thought the whole point of it was to let her write a blog under the guise of not letting her on the forums.

I was thrown in to for being the worst poster, and never posted but at least I knew why I was in there and how long I was going to be in there so it wasnt a shock.

I came home last night and wham..Im in the Gulag. You cant PM anyone or anything in the gulag so I had no way of Finding out why I got put in there. On a hunch I tried the chatroom and was surprised it worked but Jingus and whoever that were in there last night watching some WCW show ignored me.

I would have never guessed in a 1000 years I got gulaged for the Orioles stuff, which I was only reposting from the OH, not as a serious thing..the 12 game sunday losing streak is beyond crazy at this point

Why am I getting flashbacks from the "Astroboy" thread?

You talk to yourself in threads that are open to the public too, so it's nothing new.

That's why this reminds me of the "Astroboy" thread.