TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

ECW on Sci-Fi (7/8/2008)

Well...that was before they were taking the Drug Policy seriously. I'm just throwing that out there since the only thing I'd heard of Ortiz before he debuted was that he used to be a lot bigger.

Monty Brown is going to end up being an interesting footnote in the history of wrestling. The guy had so much charisma and he was pretty decent in the ring for how little he seemed to care most of the time. If you could put someone elses desire into him they'd have had something special.

Wow, Lena was at least believable as a bitchy diva heel. Having her give interviews is certainly not the way to go. And that Ortiz guy is definitely an incredible fucking doofus.

WWE seems to have this process of breaking guys down and building them back up in the "WWE" image. Some guys seem to be able to survive it and hold on to a little bit of what got them there but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

This Evan Bourne guy looks kinda sorta like A.J. Styles.

Adamle is just terrible.

It's honestly the best work of all time, so far. I can't honestly tell if he's actually terrible or its just an act.

Let's see the Superstar Initiative has brought us Evan bourne, Ricky Ortiz and Braden Walker so far.

Evan bourne debuted as Matt Sydal until they decided to change it...

Ricky debuted as Atlas until they decided to change it...

What will Braden Walker's name be next?

That was a great shooting star, I must say.

Let's see the Superstar Initiative has brought us Evan bourne, Ricky Ortiz and Braden Walker so far.

Evan bourne debuted as Matt Sydal until they decided to change it...

Ricky debuted as Atlas until they decided to change it...

What will Braden Walker's name be next?

Braden Wildcat?

Wow, Matt Sydal may get very big in the WWE.

Don't get ahead of yourself, they have a wonderful track record of taking great things and making them incredibly mediocre.

So, is it wrong to say I've actually not disliked 'Cocky asshole' Mark Henry tonight? Not much to it but I've actually liked the smugness he's shown in the two segments he's had tonight.

It's about time they lift the "ban" on the SSP. Didn't they originally "ban" it when Billy Kidman started almost killing everyone with it? That's been a long time ago.

Didn't the internet JUST have a collective "hey, Mark Henry isn't that bad!" lapse of judgment? Shouldn't it take a few more months for it to cycle around again?

It's about time they lift the "ban" on the SSP. Didn't they originally "ban" it when Billy Kidman started almost killing everyone with it? That's been a long time ago.

Not to mention, Sydal's about a hundred times more talented at pulling it off.

Wow, Matt Sydal may get very big in the WWE.

Don't get ahead of yourself, they have a wonderful track record of taking great things and making them incredibly mediocre.

Yea, but the guy in your sig would dare say differently. So maybe they're trying something new. Hopefully.

Bourne is horrid in interviews/promos, but he really brings it in the ring. That is a picture perfect SSP.

What's with the recent developmentals having no promo ability? Hawkins/Ryder are brutal, Bourne is brutal, Ortiz is brutal, Braden is brutal.

Tony Atlas must be joining Henry as a manager or something, otherwise there was no reason for his use tonight and changing Ortiz' name.