TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DangerousDamon

Max Payne

Yeah, but to base the trailer so heavily on that makes it look like Constantine or something. Stupid decision. Speaking of stupid decisions, who the hell decided that Mila Kunis = Mona Sax? That's a part which needs a Carrie-Anne Moss or an Angelina Jolie type, not that 70's chick.

And even though the cast is bad and the director has done nothing but generic crap, there is one thing which gives me a little hope. Look closer at the credits. There's two writers credited: one is some nobody who's never done a movie before, but the other one is Shawn Ryan. As in, Shawn "I created The motherfucking Shield" Ryan. If anyone on earth could keep this from being too much of a dumbass video game action flick along the lines of Hitman, it would be him.

What ever happened to Maxx Payne's (the pro-wrestler) lawsuit against the video game makers? If he hadn't moved away, I'd have my mom go over to his house and ask him.

Hey....I liked Hitman kinda when I was drunk that time. I haven't watched it since, but still....it was kinda awesome.

Hey....I liked Hitman kinda when I was drunk that time. I haven't watched it since, but still....it was kinda awesome.

I... did not think it was awesome. Check my review at the Pit for many reasons why.

I... did not think it was awesome. Check my review at the Pit for many reasons why.

There are 2 ways to look at Hitman: 1) It was a decent enough actiion flick...nothing too special but it did the trick OR

2) They made a full out action movie based off of a game about stealth and strangling people with piano wire...WTF?

Though I was pissed off that they pretty much ignored the games, I didn't mind the movie too much