TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Prophet of Mike Zagurski

Sandman arrested

Dude this happened in my city, that restaurant is like 15 mins from me. This made the local news,which is how I found out. Wish I knew wrestlers were having get togethers by me? I would have went lol . The cool thing is my uncle is a CO at the jail Sandman is being held at.

Well, being buried and released from WWE was probably enough to make him crawl back in a bottle. Come to think of it, Dreamer is the only original still left.

Guido and Richards are still employed but they weren't called that during the "ECW Originals" period but they are, in fact, "ECW Originals".

Dreamer is pretty much the last guy left that was labeled an ECW original. RVD (caught with weed, leaves the next year), Sabu (shows up late to a show and doesn't care if he's fired), Sandman (gone), Balls Mahoney (gone, and also jobs to the Miz every week!), so Dreamer is pretty much the only guy left employed, plus I think he may have an office job too doesn't he? Unless I'm forgeting anyone else, I'm pretty sure he's the only guy left.

Well, if you want to ignore Guido and Richards (and they do acknowledge their history with the original ECW), there's also Tazz, whom is constantly connected to his past. Pretty sure that it's Stevie with the office job now and Dreamer's no longer in his former role with the company.

All this stuff really depends on how you define an ECW "original". Rey Misterio and Chris Jericho both worked there before they came to the WWE, does that count? Meanwhile, Stevie has actually spent more years working for WWE than he did for ECW, so is his street cred still intact?

Sandman is a Truther? This is a feeling not entirely unlike finding out that Santa Claus isn't real.

All this stuff really depends on how you define an ECW "original". Rey Misterio and Chris Jericho both worked there before they came to the WWE, does that count? Meanwhile, Stevie has actually spent more years working for WWE than he did for ECW, so is his street cred still intact?

I'm counting the guys that WWE put in the face faction called "ECW Originals". Was I the only one who thought the New Breed faction was beyond terrible?

Sandman is a Truther? This is a feeling not entirely unlike finding out that Santa Claus isn't real.

I hate Truthers as much as the next guy but that was easily the most absurd (and amusing) theory on 9/11 I've heard. Buried gold under the Twin Towers? George H.W. Bush and Osama Bin Laden hanging out on the day of the attacks in some hotel conference room? Oh man, it almost makes me want to buy that shoot interview. I wouldn't because I'd feel like an enabler. Hell, any of those YouShoot videos would make me feel like an enabler if I bought them since it seems like almost all of them are done with crazy drug addicts and/or alcoholics (The exception is Honky Tonk Man who's just a wildly entertaining bitter hasbeen). I wish someone would post some of those on YouTube or DailyMotion or bump up that old Shoot Interview MP3 thread.

Hooray, the video of this wonderful incident has been posted!

I have an old friend who gets shitfaced and belligerent like that every weekend. It's pretty alienating. I don't even call him whenever I'm back in town visiting.

The local NEWS12 channel has been covering this like crazy. They even had a camera there when he got out. The more I hear about it, it seems like the restaurant owner instigated this by throwing a glass at Sandman, who was upset they cut him off. Then again the main witness is Albano's daughter. Also of note, the news keeps showing his pic with a WWE logo next to it. Then again how would they know he was released a year ago. And they keep showing what apparently is crappy Youtube footage of his WWECW match with The Zombie. Funny stuff. He is due back in court this Tuesday.

Did anyone else notice the person with the upside beer bottle in their hand?

Sandman’s son, Tyler Fullington, going by the name Twisted Sand, is scheduled to debut in a street fight on 8/23 against Kevin James in Clementon, NJ at the local amusement park. It’s the same Tyler Fullington in the landmark 1996 ECW Raven vs. Sandman angle.

And the beat goes on.......