TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/28/2008)

Cmon guys, lets not get in a pissing match over whatever you are all pissing about.

All I can think is that Mike's "character" has been playing dumb all this time, and that he's actually some manipulative evil genius. Otherwise this will be horrible and a huge waste of time. Which it probably will be.

I think this is Vince's way of making fun of Bischoff.

Bischoff was a shitty announcer in WCW one day and running the company the next.

If he really is then... way to throw the entire audience under the bus.

hmmmmmmmm

nah I think I will keep on doing what I am doing

thanks though

When you run the most successful indy in your state for five years, then maybe...JUST MAYBE, your sarcasm will matter.

I really would like to contribute, and I am, to this board. I don't think I'm educating anyone here. This IS thesmartmarks, right?

But I will say this. I have seen more, done more in this business than most (can't say all, 'cause I can't be certain) of the members here. Have you smoked a joint with the late, GREAT Hawk? Have you split a fifth of Beam with HTM?

Prolly not.

What did you exactly do in the business?

Promoter/booker/ring announcer/indy owner.

Your backyard doesn't count.

Well then I guess I cant count my 35 years of expertise :(

hmmmmmmmm

thanks though

When you run the most successful indy in your state for five years, then maybe...JUST MAYBE, your sarcasm will matter.

I really would like to contribute, and I am, to this board. I don't think I'm educating anyone here. This IS thesmartmarks, right?

But I will say this. I have seen more, done more in this business than most (can't say all, 'cause I can't be certain) of the members here. Have you smoked a joint with the late, GREAT Hawk? Have you split a fifth of Beam with HTM?

Prolly not.

I once shared a blunt with Homicide.

Interesting...your MySpace says you're 27.

hmmmmmmmm

thanks though

Prolly not.

I once shared a blunt with Homicide.

I once dropped acid with Martha Hart.

Of course it's a way for WWE to take the heat off, but he's obviously doing something right to get himself into this position in the first place, no matter your dislike. In any case, "dressed in black and greasy," is obviously what they're looking for right now, if only for a short time.

I have seen more, done more in this business than most (can't say all, 'cause I can't be certain) of the members here.

Please don't play that card.

HAHAHA!!!

Classic, mellowvengeful, classic!

Thanks for that!

There's nothing worse than being the "new guy" on a board, and I appreciate your humor.

BTW...my backyard DOES count, since it has seen the likes of Bundy, HTM, Hawk, Corino, and many great indy workers at my BBQs!

:P

I got cussed out by James Storm, clearly that means I'm in the know on this wrasslin' business, right?

You know, I'm just not going to concern myself with the ignorance of responses like this.

Sure, you fuckin' rule.

When HTM is sleeping on your couch after a show, come talk to me.

It took me way too long to get the Noah Fentz name.

I once picked up a jug of water that your World Champion CM Punk dropped. He then told me I didn't have to do that. Yea, that's right

Does having a gigger inadvertently thrown to you by another wrestler (Raven) during a match count for something? Nah, I figured not lol

Does having a gigger inadvertently thrown to you by another wrestler (Raven) during a match count for something? Nah, I figured not lol

Only if he is throwing it to you whilst sleeping on your couch while you are smoking a joint with the late, GREAT Hawk.

Gentlemen, I mean no disrespect to your board.

I just want to be a contributor like everyone else.

If you want to get shitty with me, that's fine. I'll just bask in the glory of being the heel of thesmartmarks forum, I really don't give a shit.

If you think I'm full of it, you are entirely mistaken. I could prove it by posting my phone book, but you know, you just aren't that deserving :P

Heh....

Interesting...your MySpace says you're 27.

Well yea, but that is cause I was so good that I was booking and working from the spirit realm and then from the womb...then I was born and I gave the nurse a stunner. I was laid in my crib and was bottle fed by the late, great Fabulous Moolah while my Mom recovered. Then I began putting together this show called Wrestlemania that Vince McMahon stole from me. So even though I was down, this kid wasn't out. I started taking my prayers and saying my vitamins, because Hogan (I was even 'smart' when I was young, so we actually called him Terry) would sleep on our couch after shows. Then I started running my own shows but was only able to achieve the status of #2 federation in my state. That was mostly because all the real talent was taken away once I created big stars. No one could believe the hybrid style we ran it was All Japan meets AAA meets NWA meets Herb Abrams UWF and some influence from the Fullers and Goldens from Tennesee. I booked Hawk and Animal and we smoked, drank, and then ran a train on all the rats that would come to the shows. The boys loved to work my shows cause I paid soooooo good and had the best 'rat' territory of all time.

Also Vince calls me up and calls me for ideas and wanted me to be the blow off in the "God" angle but I was to busy cause I had to post on this message board. Frankly I had booked so many good shows and drawn so much money all over the world that I thought it was below me.

Hang on a sec (insert random dead and/or 80's wwf superstar's name) is here and wants to do some somas and inject nubain while we do bong hits and pass a bottle of SoCo around!!!

I got cussed out by James Storm, clearly that means I'm in the know on this wrasslin' business, right?

You know, I'm just not going to concern myself with the ignorance of responses like this.

Sure, you fuckin' rule.

Pfft. If you've never spent a night in a motel 6 with Pat Patterson, than you haven't truly been in "the business", kid.

If you think I'm full of it, you are entirely mistaken. I could prove it by posting my phone book, but you know, you just aren't that deserving :P

This made me LOL

I was gonna post my phone book, but I live in a really big city and typing out all those names would take alot of time that I wouldn't want to waste

Sure, you fuckin' rule.

Pfft. If you've never spent a night in a motel 6 with Pat Patterson, than you haven't trully been in "the business", kid.

/thread

well played sir!!

Okay, okay, you've convinced me....

You're all worthless pieces of shit. I apologize for joining a forum containing absolutely worthless "smarts".

I'll just get back to my real life while the rest of you wallow away in your self aggrandizing belief that you know something about the industry I know and love.

You fucking pathetic worms. If only you knew who you disrespected to this point. I have worked with many cool workers including the obscure like Zack Gowen. You're nothing but a fucking pack of jealous wannabes.

Fuck off.