TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

New WWE Writer

Freddy's blog was embarassing. he sounded like a 14 year old. I officially retract my earlier posts. How can anyone take him seriously in creative meetings?

Do you think he talks like that in the creative meetings?

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then Khali can be all like beating on HHH lol! Then HHH can pedigree him and be all like 'haha I told u so' lol!"

I know they're hoping for Sarah Michelle Gellar to get involved in an angle, but honestly, I think the last thing she'd want to do is get involved in wrestling. Her career is in trouble as it is.

Exaggerate much?

I beg to differ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001264/

Apart from The Grudge, her movie career since buffy has been a failure. She's had a few films go straight to dvd (suburban girl, harvard man) a few outright flops (the return, southland turns) and one of her recent films is currently struggling to find distributers. No wonder she's talking about going back to tv.

Failures can only be judged against ones own ambitions.. I really doubt you can tell us what any given actors ambitions are.

Damn, Southland Tales was the weirdest movie I've ever seen. I really hope that director was on drugs while making that, otherwise I fear for his sanity. Can't believe Dwayne Johnson would agree to be in that since he's trying to become one of Hollywood's top stars.