TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

ECW on Sci-Fi (7/29/2008)

Shit, that fall was nasty that Delaney took, he had to have broke his arm there, or got really lucky. I frame by framed the bump on the DVR and there is a single shot that just looks sick as hell from that fall, basically looking like he even popped his shoulder out maybe. I'll have to try to upload a screen capture here.....see for yourself...

delaneyouch.jpg

During his entrance, Morrison went to a fan that had his arm extended. He pulled out a long black object and slapped it on the fan's wrist. The band said Loser, Morrison then showed his to the camera. It said Winner.

Tremendous.

That's fantastic

Thank god he got out of the D-List Hollywood gimmick

During his entrance, Morrison went to a fan that had his arm extended. He pulled out a long black object and slapped it on the fan's wrist. The band said Loser, Morrison then showed his to the camera. It said Winner.

Tremendous.

That's fantastic

That spot with the loser wristbands was gold.

It was stupid to have Delaney take such a sick bump for no reason. Henry couldn't have powerslammed him and he rolls outside the ring?

He took the bump way wrong though, or else Henry didn't lift him up enough before he tossed him out of the ring (which didn't look to be the case). Yeah, it was a stupid bump but there is a lot safer way to take it, too.

"Salmon of sexy" is the new "Voodoo chili."

It seriously needs to be marketed. If Foley was still active he'd create a whole "Salmon of sexy" gimmick. Too bad Shark Boy isn't in WWE; I'm sure it could be worked in somehow.

Didn't Todd do pbp for Heat?

I don't think this is the first time he called a match so he's fine for now

That leaves the question.........

who's going to do backstage interviews on Raw now?

It was stupid to have Delaney take such a sick bump for no reason. Henry couldn't have powerslammed him and he rolls outside the ring?

He took the bump way wrong though, or else Henry didn't lift him up enough before he tossed him out of the ring (which didn't look to be the case). Yeah, it was a stupid bump but there is a lot safer way to take it, too.

Colin turned to his side on the way down. He's taken that bump before IIRC and took it as a face bump, why he turned I don't know.

Tremendous.

That's fantastic

That spot with the loser wristbands was gold.

In life there are winners and there are losers, and now I’ve got the Slap Bracelets to designate who is who.

This past episode of ECW, in an effort to get some innovative new merchandise I wore some prototype slap bracelets on TV. My idea is to sell them in two packs. One will say winner and one will say loser.

So… to convince the WWE merch department that the slap bracelets will sell, I ask anyone who thinks these Slap bracelets are a good idea to either call 1(866)WWE-SHOP (1(866)993-7467) or email: http://www.wweshop.com/contactusform.asp?M...MENTS_QUESTIONS

(just cut and paste this gimmick into your browser if you can't click on it)

and ask where you can get the John Morrison slap bracelets…

Hopefully after the merch department gets a bunch of these requests they will make the slap bracelets and sell them at WWE events-

Help the Palace of Wisdom get new merch!!!

--

John

Ps… don’t mention this bulletin in your emails / calls