TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Celtic Jobber

"Superstar" Billy Graham Sends Crazy, Threatening Email To

(The topic should have "NWA Legends Fanfest promoter" at the end, but it was cut off)

WWE Hall of Famer "Superstar" Billy Graham was originally scheduled to appear at the NWA Legends FanFest in Charlotte, North Carolina taking place from 8/14 to 8/17. But Graham apparently started demanding more money and special perks after the original deal had been made between himself and convention promoter Greg Price.

Price posted a bizarre e-mail Graham sent him yesterday afternoon, on the NWA Legends FanFest message board:

In a message dated 7/28/2008 3:02:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Superstarbg writes:

Subject: $ 475

This number should be, 666 and tattooed on your forehead, you mark whore for wrestling. I will have this email posted on every message board I can find and encourage you to do the same. You have hurt the ones that I love best and covered up the truth with lies, one day you will be in the ditch, flies buzzin around your eyes. I hope that you die and your death will come soon, as I would love to follow your casket on a pale afternoon, I will watch as you are lowered down to your death bed and stand over your grave to make sure that you are dead. I have been praying to the devil that HE will send demons to pluck out your eyes, cut your tongue in half and sever your ears, spit venom in your face and gut you with a butcher knife and watch as your intestines spill out. You f****** worthless wrestling mark whore. More coming.

According to Price, "the $475 he refers to is the cost of the airline ticket he had me buy for him to travel to Charlotte, the same $475 that he says is now MY "financial loss."

According to Price, Graham sent him some more bizarre e-mails, as this is only one of them. Price added, "Folks, those are Wayne Coleman's written words. It's sickening, especially from someone who professes to be a Christian. I'm not sure how long I will leave this up, but I did want you guys to see it. As promised, ALL of my email exchanges with Supercreep will be released to the public on August 18th."

You can read the message board post at this link.

Source: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2008_/1217368970.php

Haha, I love how he makes a point to end it with "more coming" like he hasn't said enough.

Why is this deuchebag promoter (I think its just retarded for him to even post the email, even at Graham's suggestion) then making such a big deal about August 18? Like we're all supposed to wait on pins and needless to find out what's all been said between them. Next thing you know, he's going to charge idiots $5 to read all of their correspondence back and forth.

The way I look at it, Graham cut a fucking hell of a promo on the guy.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

There's supposedly a lot more to this and the promoter was also sending crazy emails right back.

There's supposedly a lot more to this and the promoter was also sending crazy emails right back.

Figured as much, typical bait and switch promoter shit.