TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Ric Flair getting divorced (again)

Flair had concerned many of his longest-term friends over the last month because he's been unable to be reached, after he separated from wife of two years, Tiffany VanDemark, 36, a former fitness competitor who was prominent with him through all the Wrestlemania festivities. The split was believed to be in early June. Tiffany has since filed for divorce. This may have mentally put pressure on him to earn as much money as possible when the money was out there.

wrestling observer newsletter

Shame it didn't work out. Interestingly, him and Austin are now equal in number of divorces (3). Personally, I think he should have stuck with WWE, as he could have had a big on air role like GM at one point.

Poor Flair. First, he retires, then his finance company flops, and finally, he has another failed marriage. Maybe he'll show up on TNA?

Uh, is he not still under contract to WWE, just not as an in-ring performer? Personally, I'd like to see him on the commentary team.

Not sure why someone like him even bothers to get married to begin with. He likely can't control himself and 3 strikes and your out should be his conclusion. What makes it more embarrassing for him was his speech on his family and her at the hall of fame. Just stay single ric

To follow up on this, someone jumped the gun and I guess her and Flair actually aren't getting a divorce. Not yet at least. Was something about it in today's news update on the WO site.

Perfection, I agree. I've never understood people who get married multiple times. I can see twice since the first marriage might not work out and someone might want to try again. But once Beth divorced him Flair should have just dated young, hot chicks and stayed single. I think even Lawler has figured this out.

Rumour has it he's been offered $50,000 for his first shoot interview.

It's actually $15,000.

Sorry to get off track, but does anyone know what the going rate generally is for shoots? (RF, etc.?) I always wondered if it was a one time payoff or if they get a cut of the sales (unlikely).

Rumour has it he's been offered $50,000 for his first shoot interview.

It's actually $15,000.

Sorry to get off track, but does anyone know what the going rate generally is for shoots? (RF, etc.?) I always wondered if it was a one time payoff or if they get a cut of the sales (unlikely).

Flair is charging $15,000 for autograph signings and personal appearances, a figure well below that of Hulk Hogan, who charges $75,000, Bill Goldberg, who charges $30,000, and Steve Austin, who charges $20,000. To the best of my knowledge, Dwayne Johnson doesn’t even do sessions of that type. He’s also in he market for a shoot tape interview set, with the bidding price reaching $50,000. From what we’re told, it would be a huge figure to put down, but in that genre, a Flair tape would be expected to take in more than that, as a recent tape with Kevin Nash & Scott Hall grossed $50,000.

Last week's Observer is the source...