TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (8/11/2008)

I'm not watching the show, what happened? He pulled a Rey Mysterio mask out of the bag?!??

Yeah, that's about it... and Kane laughed at Adamle for thinking Kane had his old mask in the bag.

I'm not watching the show, what happened? He pulled a Rey Mysterio mask out of the bag?!??

Yeah, that's about it... and Kane laughed at Adamle for thinking Kane had his old mask in the bag.

So now this begs the question: What the hell has Kane done with Mysterio?

This is officially the worst thing in WWE history

Kane putting on Rey's mask and becoming Kane Mysterio would be awesome.

I hate to admit it, but Marvin's right. That would be awesome.

So now this begs the question: What the hell has Kane done with Mysterio?

Only the horrible world of fan fiction knows the answer to that.

Awesome recap package. WWE's production department is unsurpassed.

Agreed. The insertion of "you think you know me" when Edge starts beating down Chavo was an excellent touch.

Agreed. The insertion of "you think you know me" when Edge starts beating down Chavo was an excellent touch.

Which is about time they used that in a way that makes sense.

That was indeed a nice touch as was other stuff like Foley's "Am I understood" ringing in the background.

I'm actually surprised at the results of that poll, not so much that Cena won, but that margin.

That was indeed a nice touch as was other stuff like Foley's "Am I understood" ringing in the background.

I didn't catch that, but it is indeed great that they did it. I'd love to work in their video department.

I got a weird feeling Cena/Batista is the Summerslam ME.

JBL/Punk or HHH/Kahli dont really fit the ME as much...

Edge-Taker will main event. Cena-Batista will get the mid-spot to keep away from the HIAC match.

I didn't catch that, but it is indeed great that they did it. I'd love to work in their video department.

They could practically give seminars on video editing at this point.

Didn't Kane start this angle before Rey's disappearance?

I'm reasonably sure Kane started asking "Is he alive or dead" before, but Rey disappeared when he started carrying the bag out.

I'm reasonably sure Kane started asking "Is he alive or dead" before, but Rey disappeared when he started carrying the bag out.

Rey's last match was earlier in the night before Kane started the bag thing. I mean, on July 7th Rey d. Santino, and later that night Kane attacked Cole/King.

Rey's last match was earlier in the night before Kane started the bag thing.

Still makes sense, because you can say Kane abducted him after his match or whatever the hell he did to him.

I'm catching up right now, but I just have to say- I used to hate Regal (and not in the hating heel type way- I hated his work), but recently he's been such a vicious bastard that I've really started to like him.