TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE SummerSlam 2008

Way to throw crap at the wall, Matt.

I love this smart crowd with their yays and boos as they exchange punches...

And Batista with the win.

'Job' Cena strikes again. I don't understand what they're doing with him. He's getting owned on PPV on a monthly basis. And these losses aren't even screwy. Clean jobs for three straight months.

Good match, tho. I'd like to see them go again.

Wow, strong stuff there with Cena and Batista. Phenomenal match that overly exceeed the lackluster hype it was given. Gotta say I'm surprised, I thought they might not gel together, but they brought it.

chances of seeing a semi-good bump in the match?

I guess there's a chance they might go outside of the cell, since they haven't done that since HHH vs Y2J at Judgment Day '02.

'Job' Cena strikes again. I don't understand what they're doing with him. He's getting owned on PPV on a monthly basis. And these losses aren't even screwy. Clean jobs for three straight months.

Good match, tho. I'd like to see them go again.

He can handle the losses though, in fact having him putting over guys really has only better served him as well, seems like alot of people were getting sick him always seemingly going over everyone for the longest time, and this has kind of alleviated that issue.

Yeah, a rematch is definately in order......and possibly the rubber match at Mania still. I am thinking Batista will go heel down the road still, probably turning on Cena as well, possibly after Cena beats Batista clean in the rematch, and an after match angle occurs with Orton running in and him and Batista laying Cena out. I expect a slow build to all of that, though, and the eventual third match too. Judging by the ringwork seen here, they can definately build and sell a long term Cena/Batista program that will lead to that final money match, probably at Mania.

some of these kids are just retarded in this stream chat....

im just hoping for a solid match all around. bloody, some chair shots, and maybe a bump from half way up the cell through the table like hbk took way back when.

Chances of seeing a semi-good bump in the match?

Let's use that shift button to good use!

Cena-Big Dave was awesome. I wish they could've had more time, since they were feeling it tonight. I love Edge's face coming out, dude is ready for HIAC

chances of seeing a semi-good bump in the match?

I guess there's a chance they might go outside of the cell, since they haven't done that since HHH vs Y2J at Judgment Day '02.

The TLC element will be played up tonight, so expect a Last Ride off the ladder through the table tonight.