TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Sports video, audio, and pictures I like

"TOUCHDOWN!! NOOOOOOOO!! NOOOO!!"

That's in my top 5 greatest calls ever.

Yeah that is Paul Allen. He is still the vice of the vikings and has a daytime radio show and they like to use that loud "no" alot........such a sad day though that was. They replayed the 1998 NFC Championship game on the NFL network last Friday, torture!

My Dad's a Vikings fan and still insists the only reason that play was ruled a touchdown is because the NFL wanted the Packers in the playoffs because the rating Favre would bring in right after his dad died.

Now we need someone to find the pizza clip and all will be right with the world.

Have Clarke and Leary been in the booth together since, or did NESN put the kibosh on that after this?

Guest Vitamin X

I just love her face because it looks practically nothing like her. It looks like a kabuki mask.

Lakers/Kings first quarter from 2/4/87. The Lakers scored the first 29 points of the game. The Kings didn't score until a free throw with 2:54 left in the quarter, at which point they received a standing ovation from the Forum crowd. They were also scoreless from the field in the quarter, shooting 0-18.