TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MFer

Lower the U.S. drinking age?

Honestly, I'd take you up on that bet.

Really, what it boils down to for me is that I avoid clubs/bars that let 18 year olds in simply because of how stupid they act, and this is purely my own opinion. I have no facts to back this up. Let them in AND let them get drunk as well? There goes my going out life. So yeah, I'm being selfish at this point. I think someone already mentioned the club/bar scenario earlier in this thread.

Good call on the 21 and up bars. You don't have to deal with nearly as much dumbassery at those places compared to the 19 and up establishments.

Honestly, I'd take you up on that bet.

Really, what it boils down to for me is that I avoid clubs/bars that let 18 year olds in simply because of how stupid they act, and this is purely my own opinion. I have no facts to back this up. Let them in AND let them get drunk as well? There goes my going out life. So yeah, I'm being selfish at this point. I think someone already mentioned the club/bar scenario earlier in this thread.

18? Around here they have 16+ Lingerie Foam Parties.

That's right. 16 year olds in lingerie at a foam party. Clearly this is a good idea.

18? Around here they have 16+ Lingerie Foam Parties.

That's right. 16 year olds in lingerie at a foam party. Clearly this is a good idea.

Okay....what's a lingerie foam party?

Bitches dress up in lingerie and they fill the place with bubbles and you dance around and take E.

There used to be this teen club (ages 13 to 17 or 18 IIRC) in my area that sometimes ran foam parties (minus the lingerie). All types of grinding and dry humping going on there. Oh yeah, and huge brawls as well.

There used to be this teen club (ages 13 to 17 or 18 IIRC) in my area that sometimes ran foam parties (minus the lingerie). All types of grinding and dry humping going on there. Oh yeah, and huge brawls as well.

Too bad that they didn't have access to alcohol. There would have been less brawling.

Guest Vitamin X

Well obviously these scoundrel children need to wait AT MOST three more years before they can take on the responsibility of brawling as an adult!