TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

The Amazing Race: Season 13

TAR-13.jpg

7NickStarr.jpg - Nick & Starr (Bio)

Finishes: 1 / 6 / 6 / 5 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 3 / 1 / 1 ; WINNER'S - AMAZING RACE 13

10KenTina.jpg - Ken & Tina (Bio)

Finishes: 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 4 / 6 (Saved by non-elim, leg #6) / 4 / 3 / 2 / 3 / 2

3AndrewDan.jpg - Andrew & Dan (Bio)

Finishes: 7 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 6 / 5 / 5 / 4 / 4 (Saved by non-elim, leg #9) / 2 / 3

6ToniDallas.jpg - Toni & Dallas (Bio)

Finishes: 6 / 5 / 2 / 4 / 2 / 3 / 2 / 2 / 1 / 4 ; Eliminated, leg #10

1TerenceSarah.jpg - Terence & Sarah (Bio)

Finishes: 3 / 3 / 3 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 3 / 5 ; Eliminated, leg #8

9KellyChristy.jpg - Kelly & Christy (Bio)

Finishes: 5 / 7 / 8 / 3 / 5 / 2 / 6 ; Eliminated, leg #7

4AjaTy.jpg - Aja & Ty (Bio)

Finishes: 8 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 7 ; Eliminated, leg #5

2MarisaBrooke.jpg - Marisa & Brooke (Bio)

Finishes: 10 / 9 / 4 / 8 ; Eliminated, leg #4

5MarkBill.jpg - Mark & Bill (Bio)

Finishes: 4 / 2 / 9 ; Eliminated, leg #3

11AnthonyStephanie.jpg - Anthony & Stephanie (Bio)

Finishes: 9 / 10 ; Eliminated, leg #2

8AnitaArthur.jpg - Anita & Arthur (Bio)

Finishes: 11 ; Eliminated, leg #1

Eleven teams will compete in THE AMAZING RACE 13, traveling over 30,000 miles, spanning five continents, in 23 days, all starting from the world famous Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, site of the 1932 and 1984 Olympics. Phil Keoghan will host.

The 13th installment of THE AMAZING RACE will feature a variety of firsts, including: Teams traveling to a real-life water world where its inhabitants live upon a floating city; first time visits for the Race to locations such as Cambodia and Kazakhstan; and one Team makes an unprecedented mistake on the road that ultimately prohibits them from joining their fellow Racers at the finish line.

The cast also features couples in various stages of their lives - married beekeepers who have been together for years, a married but separated couple who is looking to rebuild their marriage, a newly dating couple who is still getting to know each other and best friends who are comic book aficionados and describe the Race as "the ultimate game on the biggest game board you can imagine.."

THE AMAZING RACE 13 premieres Sunday, Sept. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and audiences can watch full length episodes right here on CBS.com!

The best reality series on TV is (almost) back!

Although it seems strange that theres no ages given in the bios.

Edit: That chick there with her gay brother doesn't look too bad either.

and one Team makes an unprecedented mistake on the road that ultimately prohibits them from joining their fellow Racers at the finish line.

Speculation I've heard on this:

The race ends in Portland, OR (true), but one team makes the mistake of flying to Portland, ME.

Umaga hasn't been out injured, he's just been in the Amazing Race credits instead.

Ken and Tina need to suffer a painful death. ...or at least an early elimination.

Plus whoever that "she didn't even say hi to me!" bitch is. She already bugs the shit out of me

Ken and Tina need to suffer a painful death. ...or at least an early elimination.

Yeah, she looks to me like the type that would "forgive" her husband...and then cut his balls off and keep them in a jar on her nightstand. He looks totally whipped.

Umaga hasn't been out injured, he's just been in the Amazing Race credits instead.

Plus whoever that "she didn't even say hi to me!" bitch is. She already bugs the shit out of me

Seconded. Tina has some scary eyebrows.

The frat guys were also annoying as hell as well. And with the exception of about 2 or 3, majority of the guys seemed extremely feminine.

Well, you can't be a Dallas Cowgirl by being ugly, right? Team Spartan looks like they could do pretty well, but has there been a really successful sibling team since season 4 (bearing in mind that Family Edition never happened)?

Curious to see how well Team Mamma's Boy does. Dallas will no doubt hold up his end of the deal, but Toni could conceivably gas out pretty quick.

Also of interest - whether Ken/Tina will deteriorate before Terrence/Sarah. Also, we need to set an over/under for the number of times Ken says "I cheated on Tina".

And is it just me, but could the Geeks pass as Coy and Vance versions of Jamie and Adam from Mythbusters? I think it's just me.

Star for the MOTHERFUCKING WIN. GAW-DAMN.

Isn't that what I said all the way back up at the beginning? Let's see..

Edit: That chick there with her gay brother doesn't look too bad either.

Yep, I do believe I did. Geek law says she's mine damnit! Back off or I'll sweat profusely in your direction!

Well, you can't be a Dallas Cowgirl by being ugly, right? Team Spartan looks like they could do pretty well, but has there been a really successful sibling team since season 4 (bearing in mind that Family Edition never happened)?

That was Reichen and Chip's season, right? I don't remember a sibling team from then.

The only sibling teams I remember going far were the Teeth from season 2 and the Wonder Twins and O Brothers from season 3.

That was Reichen and Chip's season, right? I don't remember a sibling team from then.

The only sibling teams I remember going far were the Teeth from season 2 and the Wonder Twins and O Brothers from season 3.

I thought the Wonder Twins were season 4 for some reason. Whatever, you got my point.

Terrence is a great man. Hitting his head on the trunk and the subsequent crying over it was tremendous. The divorcees are fucking tarded. The team that lost was really terrible, the blondes are ridiculous (candy and a smile!), the frats give the long line of frat boys a bad name. Mythbusters are currently my favourite team. Yoda put it over.

I think Spiff nailed it, Terence and Sarah's complete obliviousness to the small things are going to cost them big-time as the race goes on. And yeah, as hot as they may be (and they are HAWT) the divorcees are fuckin' dunces. Anybody watching that show last night at some point or another had to have thought "Maybe this was why you're not married anymore."

Southern Belles are next to go.

The Fraternity Brothers (they don't deserve to be called Frat Boys) could pull off the mild upset and go first. Blondes look like they can barely scrape through (read: someone else fucks up) for a couple more legs. Leg 3, Leg 5... it doesn't make much difference aside from a less cushy spot in Sequesterville and a higher ranking among the bottom feeders.

Anyways, the Mythbusters are my favourite team right now. Which probably means that they're destined to finish fourth.

I think they could take it, provided something incredibly physical doesn't come along. They seem unlikely to argue, have good smarts and (being nerds and all) are usually thinking ahead. As of right now no one team stands out for me as "Oh, they're going to win for sure" like other seasons have

I'm thinking so.

The show swerved me into thinking this was a non-elim leg. It sucks that there's only one team left that I really like (Toni and Dallas). On the rest, I'm either meh or into active dislike.