TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Actors/Actress Draft!

The time has come for me to steal...

Sean Penn

seanpenn.jpg

I absolutely love the banter between him and Kevin Spacey in Hurlyburly, so I intend on pairing them up for a few projects.

Ben Foster

Ben-Foster_l.jpg

Turned in solid performances in 11:14 and 30 Days of Night, and completely stole 3:10 to Yuma out from under Russel Crowe and Christian Bale.

With my last two picks and my next two, I'm looking at great actors that can carry their own films. My next two picks had their careers cut short, but they were smoking during their peak.

mcqueen1.jpg

Steve McQueen

039_4117~Grace-Kelly-Posters.jpg

Princess Grace

So when should I pick? By my calculations, I can freely pick at 9:07 PM because by then, Ron will have had his 12 hours and EHME will have had 12 hours (since he picked someone already taken I guess that counts as not picking at all).

I had figured that EHME still made his pick, and would have to amend it but that the next person was now eligible to pick.

Well what if my pick ends up being the guy he would have replaced Downey Jr. with? I highly doubt that would happen, but since he's the guy who started the draft and all, I have no problem waiting 2 more hours to make my pick.

I had figured that EHME still made his pick, and would have to amend it but that the next person was now eligible to pick.

Well what if my pick ends up being the guy he would have replaced Downey Jr. with? I highly doubt that would happen, but since he's the guy who started the draft and all, I have no problem waiting 2 more hours to make my pick.

Then you'd think he'd have picked him/her to begin with. Just pick, dude. It's akin to someone missing the 12 hour period. He is then eligible to make the pick any time, but the draft moves on without him. And the next picker doesn't piss his pants out of fear that the guy who missed his pick might take the same guy. You know?