TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

2008 TSM Survivor Pool

Maybe I can make Czech's head asplode for real with yet another pool announcement. Yes, I even interrupted my vacation to set this one up.

Rules are simple: Pick one team you think will win its game each week. If it does, you advance to the next week. If it doesn't, you're eliminated. The catch -- you can only pick each team once during the entire season. Last person standing wins. (Except last season, when both BX and 909 were eliminated on the last week, and there was no winner. I think they kept picking after that, but I have no idea what happened there.)

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/20383

Password: tsm

Deadline for each week is kickoff of the first game, so this week, it's Thursday night. Good luck.

We went until Week 16. BX won.

Obviously I'm back in. I'll win for real, unlike BX. Also, nobody should ever save their best teams for later weeks. Get that shit out of the way or you won't make it.

The Giants scared the holy FUCK out of me, but due to them not being as horrible as the Redskins, I've made it through week one.

If I remember right, last year it was weeks 1-4 that saw the most bloodletting. I think it was the Chargers that kept claiming victims.

Two players out already. Pretty diverse selections this week:

Philadelphia - 7

New England - 4

NY Jets - 4

Indianapolis - 3

San Diego - 3

Arizona - 2

Detroit - 2

Denver - 1

Green Bay - 1

NY Giants - 1

Pittsburgh - 1

No pick - 2

It's always interesting when a lot of people pick the same team. This happened a few times last year, which was why I made it to the final four/three I believe.

If Philly loses, then a large chunk of the pool goes bye bye. Seems like a safe enough pick though.

7 out 31 already out with three games left for the week. Is that par for the course.

And I have to ask, to the two people who picked Washington, were you confident that they would go in and beat the defending SB champs in their home opener?