TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in Baseball 9/8 - 9/14

Congrats to the Big Z!

Guest Brady's Torn ACL

I allowed myself a few minutes of excitement from four outs away (I'm too experienced to get happy at five) down to a few minutes after the win, but really, I don't want to get too wrapped up in it lest it wind up as a consolation prize. I'm relieved that Zambrano is healthy, I'm relieved that Harden looked good on Thursday, I'm happy that the magic number is 7, that the Astros were pushed back a game, and that the Cubs got a no-hitter. It was cool and all, but I'm wary of dwelling on a linescore.

Also, to prove that I'm a fair and impartial critic of the four-letter, it was quite unfair to fans of the Tigers and Sox that their game was blacked out in favor of the Cubs game, which was already nationally televised down the dial, whereas ESPN's game was not available anywhere else. Haha, you thought I was miffed when the Cubs were pre-empted by the Red Sox back in May? Venture over to White Sox Interactive and see what their warm and friendly clientele thought about getting a pennant-contending Sox team's game pre-empted so America wouldn't miss the success of those guys.

I had a good laugh at his drawn out genuflect hands-to-the-sky posing after the fact

Pfft, K-Rod does that after he takes a good dump.