TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The College Football Thread 9/11 - 9/13

Guess the Pac-10 decided to do it's best ACC impression today.

I'd have said "Big East impression" before last night's South Florida win.

Tulane 7 East Carolina 7 at the half.

Edit: Man, the refs are really destroying the South Carolina-Georgia game with these constant reviews and confusing penalties.

They're reviewing a play at the Oregon-Purdue game to determine if the Oregon QB fumbled the ball or had an incomplete pass while being tackled by Purdue defenders.

A Purdue fumble recovery would be a third costly turnover by Oregon, as they've already given up a 60-yard INT return and muffed a kickoff return deep in their own territory that lead to a Purdue TD.

EDIT - Call overturned, incomplete pass.

Oregon goes for it on 4th down and comes up a yard short, turning over the ball to Purdue around the Purdue 40.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Notre Dame's defense is really bending a lot more here. They need to get more aggressive.

Threet's completing 75% of his throws and McGuffie's getting into open space. Can't have that now.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

There is NOTHING I hate more in all of football than some asshole calling a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 4. When it's third down, you throw to the goddamn sticks or run it if it's short.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Serves him right for that third down call. I can't emphasize enough just how much I hate that.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Oh that turnover is huge. Michigan was driving, had it inside the ten.

Pissing down rain in South Bend.

Edit: Shit yes! Fumble return for a TD. Go ahead and spread it out in the rain, Rich.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Six Michigan turnovers. Haha. Eat my balls.

Charlie Weis looks like hell. Fat fucker's standing in the rain on crutches with bloodshot eyes and a leg in a giant cast.

I-AA Football: Home to the Shootouts...

#7 James Madison is leading #3 UMass 45-37 with 2:25 left in the 4th quarter.

New Hampshire's R.J. Toman tried his best Max Hall impression: 309 yards and 5 TD. Rhode Island's Derek Cassidy threw for 436 yards and 3 TD.

Also Wyoming barely held off North Dakota State 16-13. Wyoming made a 29 yard FG with 4 seconds left. *Sigh*

Awful execution on fourth down and South Carolina turns it over. That should seal it for UGA

Edit: I spoke to soon. Carolina driving now with the help of some questionable calls, but none the less, great game.

Edit 2- Picked off, game over.