TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

TSM Rock Band Organization Thread

This thread is only for Rock Band 2 (because of online band support) and Xbox 360 (Exclusive for 2 months). This thread is separate from Rock Band discussion and should only be used for finding and organizing bands.

POST YOUR XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG, and your preferred band position. I will edit the first post with your info.

Below, I have separated everything into three categories. You can be in more than one category if you play more than one instrument. Since you can be in more than one band, it makes no sense to remove someone from the list once they are in a band (I will do so upon request, though). I will also list official TSM bands here, too.

If you already posted your stuff in the Rock Band thread... post it again.

Current TSM Bands

We don't got none.

Vocals

Thoth - ThothBeyond

death_by_burrito - deathbyburrit0 (Preferred Position)

KingPK - PKIsLive

Matt Young - X Matt Young X

Drums

Thoth - ThothBeyond

AnonymousBroccoli - DeviousBroccoli

Guitar

Thoth - ThothBeyond

death_by_burrito - deathbyburrit0

KingPK - PKIsLive

The Ghost of bps21 - bps21

Cowboy13012 - DallasCowboyHOF

AnonymousBroccoli - DeviousBroccoli

Conspiracy_Victim - Gunslinger57

So I have me on drums, burrito on vocals, and PK on Lead guitar. I say that's enough to start a band, and we can add a bassist later. If you concur, think of a band name. Whoever's band name we choose gets to be leader, I think.

I say we should be "The Jobber Experience".

Edit: Devious can be bassist. Or lead guitarist.

GT = DeviousBroccoli

I can do guitar, bass or drums for now. I'd usually prefer drums, but my pads suck, and I'll probably try to sell them once they get replaced.

I'd prefer not to sing, since I only have the 360 headset, and I kinda suck at it. But I can do a song here and there, if need be.

For a band name... err... Dr. Ranch and the Plastic Teeth. :blink: I dunno.

Gunslinger57

I can do bass or guitar. I'm pretty good at guitar (I have a friend that's bvetter than me, so I think I have a bit of a complex) but I'm more than happy to move to bass if someone is better.

This is all once I manage to find some place that's open and selling it. Mail's been a bit slow what with the hurricane and all.

I've combined the Lead Guitar and Bass Guitar into one category. If for some reason, you prefer one or the other, just say so.

Guest Vitamin X

You guys would seriously regret not having Matt Young on vocals. His rendition of "Happy Birthday" he busted out on mine was classic.

I'm only doing wrestling related things because this is primarily a wrestling board. I'm also hooked on ending every band name with "Experience".

Here's some band name brainstorming. (More like a light drizzle LAWL)

Lace My Boots

Matt Hardy Seeks Revenge

What A Maneuver!

Steiner the Orator

The Lost Smiles

Bret Screwed Bret

The Sychos

And some TSM-themed ones:

Five Snowflakes

FERTIG~!

Trish Stratus: Sassy Black Woman

Here's some band name brainstorming. (More like a light drizzle LAWL)

Lace My Boots

Matt Hardy Seeks Revenge

What A Maneuver!

Steiner the Orator

The Lost Smiles

Bret Screwed Bret

The Sychos

And some TSM-themed ones:

Five Snowflakes

FERTIG~!

Trish Stratus: Sassy Black Woman

I like the majority of these. New idea: Brocolli (or somebody, but I nominate YOU, good buddy) invents a pool of names, from which we can pick from. To determine the leader of the band... I dunno. Call shotgun?

You guys would seriously regret not having Matt Young on vocals. His rendition of "Happy Birthday" he busted out on mine was classic.

Haha, that was my faux-operatic voice. But unfortunately, my range is limited due to my voice being so deep.

Okay, I misjudged how this works.

You form a band, it gets binded to your account. Then, you can invite others to play. Like creating a game room in any other game.

This information is still relevant to find people, though.

My band is Five Snowflakes.

I usually do hard on vocals, but can belt out and expert every once and a while.

What A Maneuver! and The Lost Smiles both got a laugh out of me.

I had The Lost Smiles, and then I deleted it. Hopefully, someone should be able to take that once Rock Band's servers see that it's not in use.

HA. Vicktones.

If I see anyone on the list online tonight, I'm sending an invite, regardless of what you're playing. Someone better show up.

Picked it up today. Played a few of the guitar challenges. Got a couple of Gold Stars ("Today" and something else). "Spirit in the Sky" is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I'll be on later tonight probably. Going to try Force Unleashed and the full Castle Crashers too.

I picked it up tonight. I'll probably be up for some play tomorrow, but not too late as I have to work at 9AM on Saturday. My band is Santa Klaws.

"Are you ready to be merry?"

Edited by KingPK

Checked the game out from work today after going in to do some marketing work and what not.

I play guitar / bass on normal.. (yeah, I suck)

Local tour band name:

Khaibit Monolith

So I realized that my original band name was really, really lame so I tried to change it to Masshole Confidential, but that wouldn't show up on XBox Live, so I thought about it and got inspiration from AnonymousBroccoli's sig.

Jumpers To the Junk is ready to rock!