TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Welcome

We're going to use this until the wrestling draft is over, at which point I'll move this into an archive for us all to look at. I don't know where I'll put it at that point, but I'll figure it out. Until then, post everything about the wrestling draft here. Non-selections, ideas, supercards, roster discussion with other people (create your own thread for people to talk about in and give opinions if they want) you name it.

This is awesome. Thank you for making this easier for us all.

To everybody in the draft awaiting details, The Franchise assembled a list (which is very much subject to change for those who want to move their presentation up/back).

October 1: TheOriginalOrangeGoblin

October 3: Drury37

October 5: Garth

October 7: KingKamalaClassic

October 9: Crandamaniac

October 11: 909

October 13: Diamonddust

October 15: The Great Mazto

October 17: Mellow

October 19: Broward83

October 21: Hunter's Torn Quad

October 23: bps21

October 25: Steviekick

October 27: The Franchise

October 29: Hawk34

November 31: Brooklyn Zoo

November 2: naiwf

The idea is to create a separate thread for each participant to post their wrestling card(s), so that we can discuss them separately without creating a giant mess. My ears are definitely open on this one. Also, there is a separate thread going on right now for us to post our final roster (along with stables, divisions, company name, etc.). Please post whenever you can!

What the hell's this thread about? You should remove this and pin the draft ideas thread up top. Then move us up to where general chat is. We will become a legit part of TSM!

This whole forum was initially a spin-off of the Wrestling Draft which was going to have supercards posted by the people who drafted, so they made a folder so that each supercard could have it's own thread without cluttering up the Old School Wrestling folder... aaaah, how such good plans go to waste.