TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Rocky. (Deon, MVP, Douchebag)

And yet you didn't oppose banning VanHalen. And what got him banned in the end was bumping old threads.

Van Halen bumps old random threads in a failed attempt to be funny.

Douchebag has done his share of that.

Douchebag at least attempts to add to the topic at hand.

It's really a matter of board policy and are we going to do that.

There is nothing in the rules about "sucking" or not being well liked by posters and moderators as a reason for banning. Shouldn't Douchebag be suspended first before he's banned anyway?

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

The ombudsman brings up a good point: in my efforts to keep the rules condensed and concise, I didn't leave any loopholes to ban for sucking, which was why the Vanhalen ban was overturned. Even though there's no rule that prohibits sucking, we do have a precedent for suckbans. I've always said during my tenure on the staff that I don't want to take away the privilege of posting here away from anybody here, but in all fairness, that was before Deon decided to go political.

I seriously thought the political thread in the WWE folder was easily the least worst thread Deon's ever made.

There should be a rule that prohibits sucking. I know that it's really hard to define what constitutes "bad" but if you are unable to contribute to the community in any positive manner over an extended period of time the staff should have the right to remove you.

I'm not saying that there should be free reign for knee-jerk bans to people that aren't well liked, but if the community at large finds nothing redeemable, ship them out.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

A rule against sucking would make me ban myself.

I think it gets a little scary to be on the lookout for "sucking" so we can ban people basically at will. Counterpoint: Deon has been awful for well over five years.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

If I add a rule that says "We'll ban you if you suck really really hard" will bob shut up forever?

If I add a rule that says "We'll ban you if you suck really really hard" will bob shut up forever?

I'm the ombudsman, so no, I'm not going to not point out and argue bans that I don't think are justified.

Hey Czech...

FUCK YOU!!

Jane Doe gave me Melissa's card, you NOOB. The funny part is Melissa didn't know who I was since she mistook me for her friend, Rocky, who she thought was going to be there.

you NOOB

you NOOB

you NOOB

you NOOB

you NOOB

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Look, it's not like the guy's banned yet. EHME was under the same scrutiny and survived, he even improved. I believe in rehabilitation and second chances.

Deon Dark (born 30 November 1982) is an aspiring American actor known for his suave and witty demeanor. He is a smart, fun guy to be around with, who likes to smile and make others smile, usually with a laugh smile.gif Communication and honesty are important to him. He can deal with anything and fears nothing, except heights. A good listener as well a good advisor would also describe him. In his spare time, its been reported that he likes to go out alot. LOL, look at him go!

I'd like to meet:

Smart, sexy, strong, sexual, and sensitive. Beauty and brains. Deon Dark is attracted to women, who are independent and secure about themselves physically and emotionally. A woman who knows herself, what she wants and how to get it. He loves a woman who is not afraid to express herself and her desires. She is feminine and can still be assertive. She can laugh at herself, at him, and definitely at others. From shy to aggressive, lawyer to stripper, streetwise to Phd, he is attracted to that certain "?!"

m_7d31d9b53fea79c282a5d58187f4a500.jpg

I believe that that alone should be suitable for the ban hammer.

I am so sorry for ever making you all mad. I feel guilty for making you guys feel that way. I know it's my fault that I have pushed you away by telling you unfunny things in my posts. You don't care about me and you won't be bothered if I'm gone. This has made me realize what I need to change about myself.

If I had another chance, I would try to my best not to ruin your day online. I thought at first maybe leaving TSM was for the best, but I can't just give up like that when I know there is so much to discuss. I just want to make it right and thanks for sticking up for me, Bob. It was unexpected and I appreciate you doing that for me.

Deon's an "aspiring actor"? For fuck's sake...

Guest Tzar Lysergic

That was a nice, contrite apology. However, you still need to justify your presence. You need to let us know what you can bring to the table.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Well, we've had an apology and an offer of restraint.

Let's put this to the judges.

Moderators of all folders, come forth and judge yay or nay.

If Mik says that Deon is supposed to stay out of the MMA folder, then he has to stay out. All up to Mik. If he keeps his discussion to the wrestling folders, movies, and video games, then I'm fine with him staying. No more LSD.

Well, we've had an apology and an offer of restraint.

Let's put this to the judges.

Moderators of all folders, come forth and judge yay or nay.

Haha, make Metal Ed cast a vote.