TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Rocky. (Deon, MVP, Douchebag)

Guest Smues
He had his supporters... somehow.

Oh well, it will just be overturned in a few hours or days.

Mole's not a mod anymore. Don't count on it (Vanhalen overturn not withstanding.)

What did I miss in the hour I went to pick up a police blotter that saw Deon is allowed to stay v. now he is banned

I could give you some bullshit answer about how I thought about it or I tried to sneak it past you guys, but really, I just wanted to ban him.

Plus, two people posted in staff about it, and really, why not just get this shit over with?

Has he ben suspended before? Because I thought according to TSM rules, you're supposed to be suspended and then banned.

And how is Vanhalen allowed to post here, but Deon is not?

Deon's been suspended. And he made another account one time he was in the Gulag and I deleted it. Should've banned him right then!

Bob as Ombudsman asks all the tough questions. Could it be his journalism background, or just common sense with no qualms about speaking up?

Mole's not a mod anymore. Don't count on it (Vanhalen overturn not withstanding.)

I thought Mike was the one who overturned the bans during the Mole regime.

Bob as Ombudsman asks all the tough questions. Could it be his journalism background, or just common sense with no qualms about speaking up?

I think it's the fact that I'm just an annoying douchebag

Guest Smues

I thought Mike was the one who overturned the bans during the Mole regime.

My memory is pretty awful, but I think Mike just overturned the Leena bans.

I think it's the fact that I'm just an annoying douchebag

DING!

:D

You're doing the same thing that you've been doing for the past several years, now just with a brown colored thing.

"An ombudsman (English plural: conventionally ombudsmen) is an official, usually (but not always) appointed by the government or by parliament, who is charged with representing the interests of the public by investigating and addressing complaints reported by individual citizens."

Until someone asks you to inquire into something...shouldn't you just be a passive observer?

"An ombudsman (English plural: conventionally ombudsmen) is an official, usually (but not always) appointed by the government or by parliament, who is charged with representing the interests of the public by investigating and addressing complaints reported by individual citizens."

Until someone asks you to inquire into something...shouldn't you just be a passive observer?

You're doing the same thing that you've been doing for the past several years, now just with a brown colored thing.

And I'm in a different member group too!

I am so sorry for ever making you all mad. I feel guilty for making you guys feel that way. I know it's my fault that I have pushed you away by telling you unfunny things in my posts. You don't care about me and you won't be bothered if I'm gone. This has made me realize what I need to change about myself.

If I had another chance, I would try to my best not to ruin your day online. I thought at first maybe leaving TSM was for the best, but I can't just give up like that when I know there is so much to discuss. I just want to make it right and thanks for sticking up for me, Bob. It was unexpected and I appreciate you doing that for me.

Dudes... This post is awesome. He should have been allowed to stay based off this alone.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I gave him the opportunity. He failed the litmus test against the wrestling moderators.

This thread is a treat. It has all the aspects of a Stalinist show-trial:

* Agent, the Man of Steel himself, summons the enemy of the people to account for his crimes

* Deon confesses to crimes real and imagined, and throws himself on the mercy of the Strongman

* The benevolent dictator, satisfied with the poor man's total humiliation, offers clemency and declares Deon a candidate for rehabilitation

* He gets taken out back and shot anyway.

I love it.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
This thread is a treat. It has all the aspects of a Stalinist show-trial:

* Agent, the Man of Steel himself, summons the enemy of the people to account for his crimes

* Deon confesses to crimes real and imagined, and throws himself on the mercy of the Strongman

* The benevolent dictator, satisfied with the poor man's total humiliation, offers clemency and declares Deon a candidate for rehabilitation

* He gets taken out back and shot anyway.

I love it.

I enjoyed an honest hearty laugh from this post, especially epilogued by "Cocaine! Hooray!" Thanks, Lenny.