TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Rocky. (Deon, MVP, Douchebag)

If Mik says that Deon is supposed to stay out of the MMA folder, then he has to stay out. All up to Mik. If he keeps his discussion to the wrestling folders, movies, and video games, then I'm fine with him staying. No more LSD.

His threads in LSD are the best part of that folder.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I disagree.

In pondering the situation, I've come to the following decision.

Rocky lives.

He's banned from the entire lower board, however. Any further activity in this area will be his last. Any other created profiles on this board will be immediately destroyed, along with his original account.

I'm casting him to the wrestling folders, and only the wrestling folders. No MMA.

The rest of his exchange for board e-survival:

The picture of him in this thread stays, since that's pretty funny.

He's entirely at the mercy of the wrestling moderators. I wash my hands of Deon Dark.

Gavel.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Tito, my nuts are still clean from the last time I did this; no further licking is necssary.

As TSM Ombudsman, I don't disagree with that decision.

Given that TCS is supposed to be an unmoderated anything goes folder, he should be allowed to post in here.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

My Chocolate Socket is just that. My Chocolate Socket. I make that perfectly clear in the pinned thread at the top of the forum. That's no secret.

If I see one more "------------" for Chris Benoit or a bumped thread that he could have responded to months prior to add his discussion to, done.

Does that include Roots Genoa?

I'm in full support of posters getting banned for sucking but there has to be some sort of precedent. Deon should have been that precedent. I mean does anybody like his posts? Christ, even Marvin and EHME at their worst had their share of defenders.

Playing devil's advocate here, but why can't someone be banned just for sucking? It's not like everyone has the right to post.

wasn't the internet created in America? FREEDOM OF FUCKING SPEECH.

Fuck y'all FCC wanna be niggahs

If I see one more "------------" for Chris Benoit or a bumped thread that he could have responded to months prior to add his discussion to, done.

Does that include Roots Genoa?

While I suppose someone could view it as a double standard, I find that one a funny Fire Pro reference. People can also use any horrible name they want when bringing him up too. Hyphens, though? No thanks.

Deon Dark (born 30 November 1982) is an aspiring American actor known for his suave and witty demeanor. He is a smart, fun guy to be around with, who likes to smile and make others smile, usually with a laugh smile.gif Communication and honesty are important to him. He can deal with anything and fears nothing, except heights. A good listener as well a good advisor would also describe him. In his spare time, its been reported that he likes to go out alot. LOL, look at him go!

I'd like to meet:

Smart, sexy, strong, sexual, and sensitive. Beauty and brains. Deon Dark is attracted to women, who are independent and secure about themselves physically and emotionally. A woman who knows herself, what she wants and how to get it. He loves a woman who is not afraid to express herself and her desires. She is feminine and can still be assertive. She can laugh at herself, at him, and definitely at others. From shy to aggressive, lawyer to stripper, streetwise to Phd, he is attracted to that certain "?!"

m_7d31d9b53fea79c282a5d58187f4a500.jpg

I believe that that alone should be suitable for the ban hammer.

Looks like Cena before roids

Guess you should change the whole "rest in peace" line in your sig then.

No, because before all this happened, he was a decent human being. Unforgiving people don't understand there are things in this world that can damage your brain and make you do sick, crazy things, even though you were basically a good person.

You're judging him on his actions, the murder of his wife and child which he obviously did under an insane state of mind. I refuse to believe Chris Benoit, in a rationale mind, would never willingly or joyfully do something so heinous which is probably why he killed himself when he came to. PROVE ME WRONG!

It really pisses me off that Douchebag put Property of Deon on his pic with Chris Benoit. I was going to steal it and show that I met a child murderer.

That's because I'm better looking than you.

What did I miss in the hour I went to pick up a police blotter that saw Deon is allowed to stay v. now he is banned

I banned him.