CanadianGuitarist

What colour is Barron's name?

44 members have voted

1. 1. What colour?

• Crimson
    • Shit
    • Ombudsman?
    • La Parka

I've seen this pop up in two threads now.

I'm also a little jealous of Barron. By no means do I want any responsibility, but it does sound like a cool title. Like a B-Movie action hero.

I think the conttrast of the blue/gray makes it look a little more auburn than it really is. We need to see the color on a white background to see it's true color.

In other words, La Parka.

Results:

Crimson------2

Shit-----------2

Ombudsman-1

La Parka-----2

Total Votes: 4

Who tallies the votes here, goldengreek?

It is the color of life itself.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

As the guy who put the hex value in, it's copper, but "rust" is close enough. Light blue is MMA Mod.

Yeah...but then there's still the AAA La Parka who is pretty much just as over with the fans as L.A. Park, so it still works out.

The color of Kinetic's stool.

I once had to take a bunch of samples with this kit that they gave me at the hospital, so I can say with total certainty that this is false.

That was an upleasant experience. Ruined a lot of perfectly usable Tupperware.

Not that anyone's interested, but lemme explain what happened with the Tupperware, just so nobody gets the wrong idea. The stool sample kit they give you at the hospital contains the following: a card on which to smear samples of three (3) different pieces of shit; a stick with which to do the smearing; and three (3) tissues with which to catch the shit before it hits the water. As I touched on in the "OaO TSM Discusses Its Bowel Movements" thread, both how I'm living and my shit is large, so the tissue would collapse under the weight of my man-sized stool. As a result, I had to use a small Tupperware container to catch my turds so that I could poke at them with a stick and smear portions on a card. Not wanting to waste multiple Tupperware containers, I was then forced to wash my shit out of this container and store it (the container, not the shit) in my bedroom, as I really did not want my then-roommate to know what I was doing in the bathroom. After all of this, I mailed this shit-smeared card to the hospital for evaluation and they never got back to me. I guess that means everything checked out? You'd like for them to at least call and say something.

Bob Barron's name is in shit brown, though. Every time I see him reading a thread, I think "here comes shitty bob_barron." That's something that I only occasionally thought prior to his promotion.