TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - October 6, 2008

Khali is hilarious. OH DEAR GOD KHALI WHAT THE HELL. The itnerview was very nice as well. I can understand Khali, so what he says is actually stuff that would be rated R on TV.

Translate please?

Sorry I wasn't listening completely. But basically, if he's challenging for a championship, all he says is "(insert name here) YOURE A MOTEHRFUCKER. IM GOING TO FUCKING SMASH YOU AND KILL YOU WITH MY ABILITY TO FIGHT. YOU'RE A SISTERFUCKER" Basically thats it.

Khali is hilarious. OH DEAR GOD KHALI WHAT THE HELL. The itnerview was very nice as well. I can understand Khali, so what he says is actually stuff that would be rated R on TV. Also, he speaks either Hindi or Punjabi based on his mood. I can understand both so yeah. He uses the word for motherfucker a lot.

Well, what did he say tonight?

Sorry dunno because I wasn't concentrating. I'll catch the replay and translate.

This tag team feud is interesting. They basically took attention away from the shitty divas wrestling, but I have to admit that kelly has improved.

Somebody is going to get fired about that commentary, you'd think Miz and Morrison know better.

It was awesome though.

I'm sure they were told to go out there and do that...

You aren't going to put TWO tag teams out there both on commentary, especially feuding ones and expect them to focus on the match.

So Noble will come out and attack Regal, HBK will attack Jericho, Punk will get Orton, and Batista will beat up JBL.

If we were pushing into November, that would make a pretty nice Survivor Series match.

The seeds for an Evolution reunion is being planted.

You mean Orton and Batista teaming up? Triple H and Flair won't be involved, so I'd hardly call it an Evolution reunion.

DX's reunion didn't involve Chyna, Outlaws, or X-pac...But I see what you're saying.

Why do I get the feeling Orton's going to go against Jericho's wishes?

He's orton. he flames everybody and does what he wants to do. Because he's a tweener that hates everybody.

Why do I get the feeling Orton's going to go against Jericho's wishes?

He's orton. he flames everybody and does what he wants to do. Because he's a tweener that hates everybody.

I knew I should have put a period instead.

Rhetorical.

I thought Orton couldn't attack anyone and no one could attack him, though.

You're right, forgot about that. Although technically, you could argue that was under Adamle's rule (although Shane confirmed it) and not Jericho's.

The seeds for an Evolution reunion is being planted.

You mean Orton and Batista teaming up? Triple H and Flair won't be involved, so I'd hardly call it an Evolution reunion.

DX's reunion didn't involve Chyna, Outlaws, or X-pac...But I see what you're saying.

Well, none of the other DX guys mattered. It was all about HBK and Trips. Evolution, on the other hand, had 4 guys who are all huge stars on their own.