TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

ECW Thread Oct 7th, 2008

Better late than never I suppose.

Striker's back and Dreamer's in a chinlock.

One would think it's just a matter of time before Long proposes to Tiffany.

Jamie Noble trick or treating is big fat buys. His nervous eye rolls and blinking are money.

Is Tiffany the new Krystal?

:lol: Great segment there. Jamie Noble is the greatest wrestler alive. Although it looks like the Boogeyman is coming back to try and take that title.

Did WWE put a ban on the Winner/Loser slap-bands?

I don't know if it was them banning them, as much as never actually approving them?

And Miz has some really sweet fuckin pants.

And Ricky O's undefeated streak is over! :o

Did WWE put a ban on the Winner/Loser slap-bands?

And Ricky O's undefeated streak is over! :o

Punk took the pinfall so, in the WWE Universe , he should still be undefeated.

Same rule applies to losses by DQ or countout.

Just watched ECW. Striker's Austin impersonation was spot on. I couldn't believe WWE allowed Grisham to say, "The Jamaican's getting high!" followed by Striker's B.C. kush line. All that after Striker made a comment of Kofi's locker smelling like a high school art teacher. So many stereotypical Jamaican weed smoker references.

And Striker, out of nowhere...does a pretty damn good Austin impression.

Yeah, that was awesome! Striker and Grisham are the best commentary team in WWE.

I'd say 2nd best. JR and Taz are the best team right now. I think we can all agree Cole and Lawler are the worst however.

Given the weed references with Kofi I think they are grooming him to be the next RVD, haha.

Striker got himself into some deep locker room trouble for doing impersonations that rubbed folks (Benoit and Guerrero) the wrong way.

Finlay is a joke - and it's all because of Hornswoggle. The have a developmental Seamus O'Shaunessey who does an over the top Irish Gimmick, I'd much rather see Hornswoggle paired with SOS, allowing Finlay to be the upper card badass he should be, and not having to win every match with a weapon.

I'd say 2nd best. JR and Taz are the best team right now. I think we can all agree Cole and Lawler are the worst however.

I dunno after last week (I think) when Striker mentioned that someone was "in a quagmire" then followed with a "Giggity giggity" I'm willing to give him the nod. Informative AND entertaining!