TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Update

But...but...what's to become of all of my charcoal drawings of Pete Best?? Who will sign and/or greenlight the two-piece beard-and-glasses Ringo Starr Halloween costume I've been perfecting for the last decade? To whom will I send the pages and pages of diary entries in which I analyze clues in recent Paul McCartney albums that suggest that Linda McCartney has died?

Fuck this, man, so depressing. Here's Ringo back when he was cool:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

"The famous ex-Beatle who of course went on to even greater fame directing 'Thomas the Tank Engine.'" WTF.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

It went without saying before I pointed it out here that the best part is "do not send fan mail to any address." Ringo has outlawed fan mail to everybody. Second best, "I have too much to do." He didn't before, but he does now.

His evidently earth-shattering stint as director of Thomas the Tank Engine puts the lie to that notion, Cheech. He's also been a part of a lot of all-star jams over the years. And he was on The Simpsons, although that episode will now seem bittersweet considering these new developments.

What the hell does Ringo have to do? Guy hasn't done anything remotely important in close to 40 years.

FUCK YOU CHEECH! "BACK OFF BOOGALOO" HAPPENED IN THE PAST FORTY YEARS!

And lest we forget Caveman!