TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

ECW on Sci-Fi - October 14, 2008

So if we're getting ECW Cyber Sunday info, we're getting one of two things:

1)The most likely choice...ECW Title, Matt Hardy vs. Mark Henry, fans choose stipulation.

or

2)ECW Title, Matt Hardy vs. either Mark Henry or one of two other choices.

I would say they might do what they did for the IC Title match at the first Taboo Tuesday and have the entire ECW roster eligible for voting on who would face Matt Hardy, but since this is texting insted of online, that won't work.

The only problem there is, if Matt and Evan go and tear it up, how does Mark Henry get another title match? The fans aren't going to accept Henry/Hardy after seeing Hardy/Bourne.

Mark Henry should go feud with Finlay. Oh, who am I kidding, it's Henry/Hardy at CS.

Boogeyman already came back on Raw last night.

Good match. I was happy to see Bourne win (even though Chavo is on my fantasy team), since a Hardy/Bourne match would be tits. Hopefully Morrison, my favorite ECW guy, wins the other qualifier.

I honestly wonder how Matt Striker gets away with namedropping Tiger Mask, Liger, et al. He's so different from any other commentator on the WWE roster and I'm surprised they haven't tried to homogenize him.

And Tony Atlas shows up to give me fantasy points!

Didn't you get points for him talking at the beginning of the show?

I missed the beginning of the show. That's awesome!

Is Jack Swagger the newest member of TWGTT?

I'd love to see Tommy just snap one day and go crazy old school ECW on everyone.

Violently beating people with weapons in the back, bloodying them...

Basically doing to everyone what Raven did to him back in the day.

We need Boogeyman in the Royal Rumble this year, IMO.

No, no we don't.

Listen, if we could have the 2008 versions of "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in the Royal Rumble, we can have Boogeyman in the Rumble.

I didn't say he should WIN it though.

We need Boogeyman in the Royal Rumble this year, IMO.

No, no we don't.

Listen, if we could have the 2008 versions of "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in the Royal Rumble, we can have Boogeyman in the Rumble.

I didn't say he should WIN it though.

I wasn't at all in support of them being in the Rumble either. There are atleast 40, nevermind 30, guys that should be in the Rumble this year over Boogey.

I honestly wonder how Matt Striker gets away with namedropping Tiger Mask, Liger, et al. He's so different from any other commentator on the WWE roster and I'm surprised they haven't tried to homogenize him.

I like it this way. This is the 1st time I've watched ECW in a very, very long time and I am really enjoying him as a commentator. Also, I loved the Chavo vs Bourne match.