TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

UFN 16 - Fight for the Troops

It's the standard life cycle of a product, though. Basic economic stuff, where they are trying to maximize revenue when their popularity is the highest, and when it starts to dip then they do things like decreasing price, running less shows, etc. But there is only a certain window of opportunity to do these things and now is the time to milk the fanbase.

Like Lei said, there is enough talent to spread out over the cards, which is great for the overall health of the UFC. More guys fighting, the better they get, the increased odds of finding the next potential champion/draw. In this regard, we don't lose. Where *we* do lose is with ticket prices for shows. I was giving serious thought to going to see Penn/GSP live before I saw what tickets were going for. That's bullshit.

Nevermind. The Miller boys are too good.

"Miller is on another level tonight," says Rogan, as though Wiman would stand a chance when Miller's actually prepped. He's as in love with Wiman as EHME.

Hey now, the event isn't that bad. Not crazy fights, but decent and while I don't care about the cut scenes featuring soldiers (though it's obviously a nice gesture on their part to dedicate this to the fallen soldiers fund) it's not that big a deal.

Rogan did mention how much worse off Wiman would be if Miller had a full camp for this fight.

As for this Razan guy, I don't know anything about him, but considering Cantwell is no good, I'll bet on the super ripped athletic black guy.

Most predictable finish ever.

Nice job on Rogan & Goldberg acting like KO'ing Goulet is the bomb ass pussy.

EDIT: Also, YPOV was right on in mentioning that Goulet is the quintessential example of someone who'd be a completely different fighter with a decent chin.

EDIT: Also, YPOV was right on in mentioning that Goulet is the quintessential example of someone who'd be a completely different fighter with a decent chin.

It's so true, he actually is very skilled, athletic, strong and big for the weight class. He's just got a glass jaw.

Holy shit Ben Saunders looked good in that fight. Looked in wayyy better shape than before, and it showed with how vicious and explosive he was with that clinch. Finally figured out how to use his reach too. I don't know how good this Wolff guy is, but it seems like Saunders is finally making good on some of his potential.

Can't question a guy with the Killa B nickname either.