TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

Cyber Sunday - October 26 2008

I have confirmed with multiple sources that Shelton Benjamin did indeed win the online-only preview match to retain the U.S. Title. I apologize for making such a grand assumption.

In related news, I apologize for my hasty support of the ant overlords, as well as calling it for Dewey.

But Barbara Gordon had red hair...>_>.

And yea, I totally thought Kelly Kelly was Torrie Wilson for a moment.

edit- Oh wow, knew they were pushing it, but kind of surprised to see the Cryme Tyme vs Miz/Morrison match voted it.

I'm surprised the Regal-Noble tag got as many votes as it did. I was expecting 5% and below. I'd assume that Mickie was the reason for much of the vote, though.

I laughed my ass off at Kelly Kelly's heavy sexual innuendo of fucking anyone who votes for her in the costume contest. Or at least that's how I took it.

Kind of surprised Cryme Tyme/Miz and Morrison got the vote for the tag match.....I thought it was going to be the Priceless match for sure.

So far I've been entertained enough by this show, Hardy/Bourne was really strong stuff. The diva promos are so abysmal that they are great unintentional humor.

Anyone elses stream cut out?

Yeah, mine did. I've since switched streams.

Can you provide a link please?

Glad I didn't order the show, would've been so pissed to get Miz/Morrison v. Cryme Tyme rather than the other two choices

Michael Cole trying to explain what a shaman is was hilarious....."sort of a prophet of sage." WTF?!!