Already announced for tonight according to WWE.COM

Batista and Shawn Michaels Vs JBL and Chris Jericho

Evan Bourne Vs Rey Mysterio

Kofi Kingston and CM Punk Vs Priceless

Already announced for tonight according to WWE.COM

Batista and Shawn Michaels Vs JBL and Chris Jericho

Evan Bourne Vs Rey Mysterio

Kofi Kingston and CM Punk Vs Priceless

You figure Batista pins JBL to start his reign off with a win, and then maybe do some kind of post-match angle to start setting up Survivor Series. I think Bourne vs. Mysterio ends with Kane running in. And Priceless retain when DiBiase pins Punk, relatively clean.

Rey vs Bourne has potential to be amazing. I'm excited as hell for this one. I'm glad they gave Big Dave the title again. Taking nothing away from Jericho who has been on fire since his return, but Batista really needed a win. Honestly, how many title shots is he going to be on the losing end of before finally winning? I know 90% of the people here hate him, but I find him to be an above-average big man, and you can't deny how over he is.

And Priceless retain when DiBiase pins Punk, relatively clean.

I'd be pissed off at that, to tell you the truth, but you know what in the end it doesn't matter. Punk isn't being 'berried'. My personal theory? They're having a title change. They expected the title match to win at Cyber Sunday but it didn't, so they're just having the title change tonight. Even if they lose, I predict a screwjob ending to keep the feud going.

That was awesome.

That was apparently very awesome.

Adamle is short, I never realised. And Orton looks like he's having a siezure.

Well Orton is like 6'5 isn't he?

I fully expect Wade Keller to go off on WWE for letting Orton talking about paying a visit to Mike Adamle's children and how tasteless it is. :lol:

Since when is a former World Champ winning a tag title an upset?

I asked myself the same question.

EDIT: King just said that in singles matches, he would put his money on Kofi or Punk..but since this is a tag match it's different.

I really like the concept of a tag team being better than the sum of its members. That's why I hate when two main eventers win the tag belts. Of course Cena could beat Dibiase and Batista could beat Rhodes, but when Rhodes and Dibiase team up, they should be able to beat any two man combination on Raw.

Regardless of what I said in my last post, I'd be pretty happy if Punk and Kofi won the titles tonight (assuming they lose them back to Priceless in a few weeks). They're my favorite make-shift tag team since BookDust.

So far I haven't heard either of the two new buzzwords, "entertainer" or "WWE Universe".

EDIT: The crowd GENUINELY loved that match.

EDIT: Mentioned the above too soon -_-.