TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 10.27.08

Wouldn't it suffice to simply have Show or someone lose a match with the stip being Vickie had to leave WWE?

Anyway this was a good show tonight with the tag title change and Bourne/Rey. I was pleased to see Bourne get a lot of cheers for a while in that match until he started working in some subtle heel stuff later. Not so thrilled about this Kane/Rey crap continuing however, now with Henry involved to make it a tag feud.

Thankfully HBK came out for the main event so it wasn't the typical handicap match that Raw books into the ground.

Just what I've been waiting for! The long awaited Mike Knox debut on RAW! *sets VCR*

Anyway, Rey vs Bourne was awesome. It's good to see Rey is back in shape again, and has dropped the bit of a belly he had when he returned at Summerslam 2007.

Oh. Well, you may be right in that case. I absolutely hate Vickie. I think she's a fat, ugly, and overall disgusting human being. So if I were to ever go to a Smackdown show, I would boo her 100% for that reason.

You don't even know her!

Oh. Well, you may be right in that case. I absolutely hate Vickie. I think she's a fat, ugly, and overall disgusting human being. So if I were to ever go to a Smackdown show, I would boo her 100% for that reason.

You don't even know her!

Leave Vicky alone!

I don't agree with trashing Vickie personally to this degree, but I will echo the sentiment that she is getting dangerously close to "Get off my TV" type heat. Let's face it, Vickie as SD GM jumped the shark once Edge got waxed in the HIAC match by The Undertaker. This angle with Big Show just isn't anywhere near as compelling.

Oh and maybe this has been mentioned but here goes: Shane/Steph will have to fire Adamle next week since he went against the edict that no one can smack Orton. Adamle clearly violated the company's policy.

Rating was a 2.9.

The only reason Batista went over is there's a panic over the ratings and back when there was one on Smackdown, they put the belt on Batista as sort of an insurance policy, and it all worked out.