TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Simpsons character draft

Epic start. This might go the way of the Hot Bitches draft sooner than I thought.

Two strikes against me. We eliminated all traces of the faux second vote, and I don't have drunken posting to blame this time.

What's with the name change?

I registered at The Pit under this name, and they came after me with pitchforks wanting to know who I was. So I switched. I'm probably switching back on Friday. I'm bored of CC, but this one doesn't feel right either.

Carry on.

So I switched. I'm probably switching back on Friday. I'm bored of CC, but this one doesn't feel right either.

My thoughts exactly during my brief run as Tweeter. Off the top of my head, you and Barron were the only regulars who never had a name change.

Had I gotten the number 1 pick, I would have picked Burns, more than likely.

Ditto. Not withstanding, I just a had a feeling it wouldn't be Homer, even though he surely comes to mind for each draftor.

He actually doesn't come to mind to me; or, I mean, I thought of him and I figured he'd be one of the first ones gone, but I didn't really feel the urge to draft him myself. I kind of get the feeling my list is going to be fairly odd in contrast with everyone else's.

Burns came out of left field. If anything I figured Homer was #1. Nice pick by Cuban to throw some people off.