TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

The official rape thread

I was nearly raped the other night by a girl. She's spoken to me to me online and lives in my city, we were both in town and she text me where I was, I mistakingly told her the bar I was in, and sure enough, in she came. We'd never met before.. I went to the toilet, came out and.. there she was. Waiting outside the mens toilet, with that look in her eyes.

I think she had designs to push me into the toilets, but fortunately I pushed past her first.

I thought i'd say that here rather than the things that Anger me thread, because it made me laugh on the way home as we ran.

.. she was a big girl.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I've fulfilled rape fantasy scenarios, but it was technically consentual.

I had to break up with my last girlfriend because I wouldn't "rape" her? I tried my best, but she wanted that real shit. Like I couldnt even wear a condom. Needless to say I didn't trust that bitch.

Condoms are like dial up, where as bareback is comcast high speed internet.

The girl I'm fooling around with now is on the pill, but she also seems like she's been around the block, so I dunno about going raw

For the record, I much prefer no condom, but I prefer no baby or STD even more, and this girl kept asking me what our babies names would be.

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to have unprotected sex with someone that you're not seriously dating or married to. I mean, noboby actually likes wearing condoms, all right? You lose a lot of sensation, they smell weird, they tug at your pubic hairs and make you screech like a little girl, etc. But if you take even a second to consider the alternatives, I'd hope that you'd come to the conclusion that losing a bit of feeling is preferable to ruining your life.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Condoms are like dial up, where as bareback is comcast high speed internet.

Yeah, but in this example, dial up is the only one that comes equipped with firewalls.

I can understand if you're just so misanthropic that you genuinely don't care if you catch/spread a disease. Not agree, but understand. What I don't understand are many of the dumb fucks I've met who won't use condoms, but seem to have absolutely no answer when you ask them "what about STDs?". They really have that It Can't Happen To Me factor going. Worst of all are the tards who insist they can just look at a girl's puss and tell if she's infected or not. The first time I talked to a guy who said that, I thought he just must be the dumbest son of a bitch to ever shit between two legs, but I've met a few more since then who said the exact same thing.

I've fulfilled rape fantasy scenarios, but it was technically consentual.

This.

Current girl had a fantasy of some dude taking advantage of her while she slept. It was fucking hot... I destroyed that pussy.

Statutory.

I could not admit to any such activities. Because if I had done anything like that, the statute of limitations still would not have expired. But if I were involved in this kind of thing (and I'm not saying I was), then I would still be angry at the stupid bitch for claiming she was 18 beforehand but only afterwards revealing that she really still had few weeks to go. But while I'm saying it officially never happened, tying into the other subject, I guess some hypothetical alarm bells should have gone off when the imaginary 17.9-year-old told me that she didn't require the use of a condom. I did still use a make-believe condom for this fantasy sex, thankfully even after having gotten wrecked on a whole lotta fairy-tale whiskey I still kept enough sense to bag it up while supposedly committing this act of fanciful illegal relations.

But, um, well, the thing is... the thing that didn't happen? It happened, let's see, it happened in Mongolia. Yeah, that's it, Mongolia. With whom I'm pretty sure we don't have any kind of extradition process. Plus, they're goddamn Mongorians, for all we know the age of consent is like 4 there.

Oh, shit. "Noboby."

Anyway, I'm gonna take advantage of Senator Government's girlfriend while she sleeps, a la "Sleep Creep" or "Nap Trap" or "Slumber Pumper." She's hawt.

I don't understand the fulfillment of "rape fantasy" either... it's just regular sex. If you have a rape fantasy, go get your ass raped. It's not that hard.

I'll tell you another interesting condom anecdote. A girl I fucked once, but remained sort of friendly with, I was thinking she might be interested in a threeway with the girlfriend and I. She said she would be, but girlfriend and I would have to get tested.

Now this girl is a pretty big slut, which I don't consider a bad thing, and neither does she. She's taken back the word "slut" and owned it like black people have "nigger". But she's all "I get tested regularly and always use protection." But after being around me long enough, my natural tendency to get people to open up, plus my own lax attitude about protected sex got her to admit that, no, she doesn't always use protection. She's like "Oh god, I know, sometimes you just have to grab a dick and just stick it in you, fuck the consequences. It feels so dirty and wrong."

She's right. That burning pirate ship sex, that's the best kind. And it's also true, that STD paranoia is a bit exaggerated. I've fucked plenty of girls unprotected (and these weren't wholesome girls), of age and not, and nothing happened. You just gotta roll the dice. Can't be helped.