TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

The official rape thread

"Oh god, I know, sometimes you just have to grab a dick and just stick it in you, fuck the consequences. It feels so dirty and wrong."

It's like you're speaking into my soul

Most people pronounce "plumber" more like "plummer", right? So it's all soft consonants, with no plosives. "Pumper" is a closer rhyme for "slumber" than "plummer".

burning pirate ship sex

must... not... change... username... to... something... other... than... mellow____ful....

mellowburningpirateshipsexful

Done.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
I don't understand the fulfillment of "rape fantasy" either... it's just regular sex. If you have a rape fantasy, go get your ass raped. It's not that hard

By and large, yes. When she brought it up to me, I said "Sure, but you're not going to enjoy it." She thought it would be all hot and dangerous or whatever, and wanted to set up this time and place in a parking lot after a night class and all this shit. Nah. I ambushed her while she was in the shower, nasty-style when she didn't expect it, with one of my friends. This bitch was psycho, though, so who cares.

If I were sober (fairly big if there) I think I'd have some real misgivings about sleeping with a girl who didn't insist that I wear a condom. That suggests that she's the sort of girl who probably has lots of unprotected sex. I don't know. To me, the reward doesn't justify the risk. I mean, AIDS is like the last thing that I need right now.

Depends. What's your state's age of consent? If it's above 16, then this fellow from NBC might be soon asking you to take a seat.

She thought it would be all hot and dangerous or whatever, and wanted to set up this time and place in a parking lot after a night class and all this shit.

In public? That's, wow, such a horrible idea. A million things could easily go disasterously wrong there. Cops showing up, vigilante trying to kick your ass and/or kill you, nasty scrapes from fucking on rough concrete, etcetera.

Depends. What's your state's age of consent? If it's above 16, then this fellow from NBC might be soon asking you to take a seat.

Age of consent is 16 far as I know.

She thought it would be all hot and dangerous or whatever, and wanted to set up this time and place in a parking lot after a night class and all this shit.

In public? That's, wow, such a horrible idea. A million things could easily go disasterously wrong there. Cops showing up, vigilante trying to kick your ass and/or kill you, nasty scrapes from fucking on rough concrete, etcetera.

That aspect of it would probably turn me on more... I mean, more so than the surprise in the shower scenario. Which in this case seems like it was just out and out rape anyway... what with the uninvited guest and all.

Not really, though. I knew girls like that in Kentucky, whose motto was "You can't rape the willing." They made it known they were down for surprise violent encounters, but it wasn't the same if they weren't really surprised, and if it didn't really hurt.

I remember reading a story where a guy's gf wanted to be "raped", so he waited for her to come home and surprised her. Unfortunately it wasn't his gf at all, but his sister, whose haircut resembled that of the girlfriend's. I don't remember how it ended, but I'm sure she inexplicably ended up liking it.

So anyway be careful about raping your significant other. It might just be your sister. Thought certain people wouldn't care either way.

Guest FELX and GRUNT AND TAUNTY
That aspect of it would probably turn me on more... I mean, more so than the surprise in the shower scenario. Which in this case seems like it was just out and out rape anyway... what with the uninvited guest and all.

Oh, she'd fucked him before anyway. My friends and I passed her around like a joint. She had no objections afterwards.