TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

WWE SmackDown - November 14, 2008

Thought: Wouldn't extreme rules mean they are enforcing the rules to the letter, more so than usual?

Don't think too much into it. WWE usually doesn't.

Though I would like to see sometime in the future someone put a match under "NWA" rules...like, no throwing people over the top rope or you get DQed and such things.

Just a heads up to everybody who hasn't read the spoilers, stay out of the Fantasy thread. SmackDown finishes in two and a half hours over in the UK, and i'm not stopping up til like 3 or 4am our time just to remove the spoiler tags.

TSM Fantasy Users ^

I didn't think it was possible for Jeffrey to get any lamer, but there you go.

Is Hurricane Helms ever doing anything besides mocking black people every week in bubbles?

Benjamin vs Matthew now, should be good besides the finish.

This has been a pretty awesome SD so far. Benjamin/Hardy was great, and this Carlito/Kendrick match has been good, too. I remember when everyone, including me, thought Carlito would be a big star.

I was just remembering during the match when Carlito, Masters, and Cena were the final three in the Elimination Chamber at NYR 2006. I thought he was a future main eventer, but he lost his motivation for a long while and it seems like he will never get past the mid-card now.

I have a feeling this contract signing might result in some fist-a-cuffs.

That never happens. Perhaps a birthday cake will emerge and all parties will enjoy consuming it.

I hope Carlito can get into the main event. Tonight's match and some matches he had with Benjamin and Nitro in 2006 shows he can be great when he's motivated.

Kozlov's outfit was pretty impressive. I expected him to come out in the trunks again.

MVP vs Kung Funaki.. I LOVE these two theme songs.

That Team HBK vs Team JBL match looks... weird. I like elimination matches, though.

Can somebody tell me why, other than the fact that she has a title belt, that I am supposed to give a flying fuck about Michelle McCool?

Undertaker meat receptacle