TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

WWE SmackDown - November 14, 2008

You'd think that anybody could counter that move, though. I mean, he's sort of at your mercy before he executes it.

It's actually one of the dumbest moves i've ever seen for that reason. I mean the image is impressive but for the guy to just stand there, while he walks the top rope when he could very easily push him off, is just stupid. Too stupid.

Nice match though..but I was laughing at the flurry by hardy only to be laid out by ONE punch by the undertaker. Would have been nice also if taker had gotten into better position for the leg drop. Didn't look like the folks there thought that was the end of the match and was sort of surprised by it.

I guess that's wrestling in a nutshell, though. You do shit that you would NEVER do if you were really in a fight (barring submission holds, of course).

Well, Old School is supposed to start with a wristlock that prevents you from countering the subsequent top-rope axehandle.

Exactly, if somebody pushed Taker to the outside while he was in that position, all he would have to do is hold on to the arm, and it would snatch his opponents arm out of the socket.

Well, Old School is supposed to start with a wristlock that prevents you from countering the subsequent top-rope axehandle.

Exactly, if somebody pushed Taker to the outside while he was in that position, all he would have to do is hold on to the arm, and it would snatch his opponents arm out of the socket.

I was thinking more along the lines of crotching him on the ropes.

I watched it and I'm digging it. It's fresh and it's walking the tweener line of the face/heel story and is working quite well. The facepaint looks very joker like but it's not a problem at all. My only thing is what the fuck is white towel thing he has shoved in his back pocket? I always see it and it's fucking stupid. Just so he has something to chuck in the crowd? Only thing is he's not very good mic-wise, tell Vickie he's gonna go Extreme on her sounded disgusting from my view point.

Yeah this was a good SD from what I saw, since it was delayed here due to UK's loss to VMI (ha!). Jeff vs. UT was a really fun main event and it will be interesting to see if Hardy gets into the title scene again, and if he does if they actually pull the trigger and give him the title.

I watched it and I'm digging it. It's fresh and it's walking the tweener line of the face/heel story and is working quite well. The facepaint looks very joker like but it's not a problem at all. My only thing is what the fuck is white towel thing he has shoved in his back pocket? I always see it and it's fucking stupid. Just so he has something to chuck in the crowd? Only thing is he's not very good mic-wise, tell Vickie he's gonna go Extreme on her sounded disgusting from my view point.

That's big in the emo-rock scene. Lots of kids wear hankies or something coming out of their back pocket.

Hmm, maybe I should watch Smackdown next week, since this show sounds like it has some different kinds of stuff going on, with Jeff being a tweener wearing the facepaint, and from what you guys say, had a good match with Taker.

That's big in the emo-rock scene. Lots of kids wear hankies or something coming out of their back pocket.

Not in any of the rock clubs I've been to in the last few years. Having your trousers halfway down your legs and your boxers pulled up high, yes. Hankies in back pockets, no. Only seen that, once, at a gay club.

Oh, and Raven.