TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFL Week 12

I hate Baltimore, but I hope they win today because that will all but eliminate Philly from the playoff mix.

Bills just scored to go up 30-17 on the Chiefs. Nice first half for the Bills (especially McKelvin with his two INTs, one for a score) but it's too late in the season to mean anything, more than likely.

Smart move by the Giants. They should still be able to win, but even if they don't it's better to have Jacobs be as close to 100% for the stretch run which includes three divisional games.

Detroit's offense is terrible sometimes. Their QB is a rookie and doesn't play well sometimes. Other times, they look great. They are a very odd team from week to week.

I thought they were playing Culpepper today.

Buffalo is pulling away now.

Miami is showing that they're for real. The AFC East might be the best division in football. It's a toss up between them and the NFC East.

I think everyone in the NFC South is above .500, also. Well, maybe New Orleans is .500

Detroit's offense is terrible sometimes. Their QB is a rookie and doesn't play well sometimes. Other times, they look great. They are a very odd team from week to week.

I thought they were playing Culpepper today.

You're right. I forgot. My bad. Their offense IS better now, then.