TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

KANERULESFAN --

Let's band together! Charrrrrge!

Yes, we must unite. Anyone of you powerless could be victims next and we must fight against abuse of power.

WE ARE NOT AGAINST THE ADMINS! WE ARE AGAINST ABUSE OF POWER!

Grungy Punk, I understand your frustration. When I was five I was at the fair and saw one of those big lollipops. I said to my mother, "Can I have one of those?" She said "sure," and bought me that lollipop. I untied and unwrapped it and started walking around with this big lollipop, and it was tasty. The Tilt-a-Whirl was next. During one hard twirl, I lost my lollipop to a grassy and oily grave beneath the Tilt-a-Whirl. I wish I had that lollipop right now. I understand your frustration, Grungy Punk.

Hey remember when Czech bitched me out for being a missionary and like nothing happened other than a spirited discussion? Abuse of power!

No, wait, the exact opposite happened.

Also Marvin still being around and EHME still being around is proof that TSM is some-what-lenient. Brody waves hello too.

Here's what you can't do, make threads. Is that so freakin' horrible that you need to channel Che Guevra and try downing the Blue Mod Group and Operation Teal? You can still post anywhere, you can bitch in NHB which is technically a "bonus" since it's not available to non-members of the forum. So is there some magnificent thread you NEED made? I'll make it for you and you can post in it.

Czech, Smules, and 909 say they didn't do it.

Kotzenjunge, thanks for making me laugh. :lol: Great Mazto you want to help me make a thread. Make a thread about me concerning my problem in the N.H.B section. Have it say "Members Against Abuse of Power" or something like that.

I'd start another one, but you dropped the word that rhymes with Titler... also I was yanking your chain.

Maybe you keep getting banned from places because you try and start revolutions, the revolution will not be YouTubed, it might be blogged though.

I'm thinking of deflecting to Canada, any takers?

I'd start another one, but you dropped the word that rhymes with Titler... also I was yanking your chain.

Maybe you keep getting banned from places because you try and start revolutions, the revolution will not be YouTubed, it might be blogged though.

I'm thinking of deflecting to Canada, any takers?

m_84f741606631a6ac56fd211398df3c3d.jpg

I would like to apologize to the following admins....

admin

Agent of Oblivion

alfdogg

alkeiper

cobainwasmurdered

Epic Fail Orange

IllustriousOne

Mike

NYU Graduate

Smues

treble

Vitamin X

I'm sorry that you can't stand up for what is right and that you don't do anything when you know what an another admin is doing is wrong. I know you guys want to stay an admin but you will never stay an admin by controlling a place the way you do. Be for all members and not just who is in your inner circle.

As for Czech....I'm sorry that you are an.... :asshole2: No class and no guts.

THE FUCK DID EPIC FAIL ORANGE DO TO YOU?

Do you not understand that you are out of nowhere for something as stupid as getting your group reassigned which means nothing you are starting shit? What is right? Your point of view?

You're the one namecalling, you're the one instigating everything, go ahead and say I'm doing this to avoid banning, but guess what? Getting banned isn't a big deal, it doesn't matter. They can ban me tomorrow, I'd just find someplace else to kill my time with stupid ass comments on-line. But it's amusing that you think you have some sort of cause, or are trying to rally the troops when you are a Failed Army of One.

The guy who is supposed to stand up for all the posters didn't stand up for you, because you are bringing up random grudges from internet baggage you had from other sites.

You are the problem, you are the cause of your own demotion (again that MEANS NOTHING).

Also you used the retarded ASSHOLE emotecon, can we get rid of that stupid thing? I hate it.

As TSM Ombudsman, Grungy Punk, shut the fuck up.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and stop labeling yourself. You go around always saying "As TSM Ombudsman" and acting like you are an admin or something special. Give up the act.

Rather you like it or not Czech I am a REAL True TSM Original. You say members and admins/mods are equal here and those with power don't like to rule over the powerless. Sounds like you are in denial just like the famous dictators of the world.

We're beginning to approach food man levels here.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and stop labeling yourself. You go around always saying "As TSM Ombudsman" and acting like you are an admin or something special. Give up the act.

I'm not an admin. I'm TSM Ombudsman

One of the mods used to have a screen name of Tzar and you want a democracy?

Also bob has a title... see his shiny shit brown name? COLORS ARE LAW!

I will give you one thing, you are more amusing than KRF since he stopped being awesomely gimmicky and just got tarded.

Your anger fills me. Go punch a kitten and I'll be filled.

Group: Ombudsman

THE FUCK DID EPIC FAIL ORANGE DO TO YOU?

Do you not understand that you are out of nowhere for something as stupid as getting your group reassigned which means nothing you are starting shit? What is right? Your point of view?

You're the one namecalling, you're the one instigating everything, go ahead and say I'm doing this to avoid banning, but guess what? Getting banned isn't a big deal, it doesn't matter. They can ban me tomorrow, I'd just find someplace else to kill my time with stupid ass comments on-line. But it's amusing that you think you have some sort of cause, or are trying to rally the troops when you are a Failed Army of One.

The guy who is supposed to stand up for all the posters didn't stand up for you, because you are bringing up random grudges from internet baggage you had from other sites.

You are the problem, you are the cause of your own demotion (again that MEANS NOTHING).

Also you used the retarded ASSHOLE emotecon, can we get rid of that stupid thing? I hate it.

I have no problem with the 13 admins on that list. Don't take what I said the wrong way. I just don't know why they HAVE to stand by other admins decisions. Other than than, I think they are cool. All I did was ask a simple question and I'm sorry I even asked it.

Whats an Ombudsman? What power does bob barron have? To have true power your name has to be on the moderating team. Great Mazto why do care about what going on with me anyway? Why are you mad. This doesn't even concern you.

2 newbies (Punk, KRF) who offered the bestest worst threads we've had lately

new people can = entertainment.

You know you are a newbie.

Whats an Ombudsman? What power does bob barron have? To have true power your name has to be on the moderating team. Great Mazto why do care about what going on with me anyway? Why are you mad. This doesn't even concern you.

I have no actual power.

As for Czech....I'm sorry that you are an.... :asshole2: No class and no guts.

Grungy Crono.

I like you bob_barron despite how you may feel about me. Actually, I like most of you here. I have no beef with anyone. I just want to be a regular member again. Also, I found out I can't even edit my posts.