TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

Jeff Hardy not at all rushed to Emergency Room (WWE.com storyline)

People thought the Benoit thing was a work at first, too. I know this because I recently read that topic over for the first time (and hey, lots of classic bob barron pop up "funny lines" there also!)

That was because WWE was in the midst of doing a death angle at the time, so some people were initially skeptical. It became very quickly apparent that it wasn't, and everyone figured it out.

You're right, and the opposite happened here. Most people thought it was real, then figured it was a work in a hurry. Unless they're retarded, of course.

You're right, and the opposite happened here. Most people thought it was real, then figured it was a work in a hurry. Unless they're retarded, of course.

So does that make you retarded?

I'd say most everyone knew the Benoit thing was real, since Meltz and PWI confirmed it immediately. Plus, they announced his family dying as well, and I don't think they'd work that.

So... now that Edge is champion, could this at all lead to Hardy chasing him, winning the Rumble and then the title at Mania? I mean... I just couldn't get excited about boring face Triple H chasing Edge for the title and winning it at Mania... but what the fuck does he do then? I mean, when is the last time Triple H wasn't in one of the main title matches at Mania?

The only thing I could see, which is kinda of gay fantasy booking is a DX/Miz and Morrison rematch. Or I guess there can be another triple threat or maybe a fatal four way for the championship so he can get in the match that way.