TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
USC Wuz Robbed!

MOVIE CHARACTER DRAFT

Then use whatever Dracula you like the best to judge the pick. I mean, really, does it matter? Dracula is a timeless character in which we know how he is basically supposed to be acted out. It's like discounting someone's pick if they chose Tim Allen's Santa Claus instead of Edmund Gwenn's Santa Claus. Santa is Santa. Dracula is Dracula. The Devil is the Devil.

I dunno, I suppose theoretically you could pick the whiny Van Helsing "I HAVE NO EMOTIOOOOONS" Dracula and then it'd be a lesser pick than another Dracula. But for the most part, yeah, I'd agree with that sentiment.

Honestly, if more people felt the same way YnA does, then I'd probably want to change the rule so that people can select the specific versions of a character, and it wouldn't be one equals all anymore. Since if people are sensitive to particular versions, it's only fair.

That said, I like how this draft has gone so far.

Guest Smues

Keep the rule as it. I don't want someone else picking Santa Claus the Mexican God to kick my Big John Call is SANTA CLAUS' ass.

Keep the rule as it. I don't want someone else picking Santa Claus the Mexican God to kick my Big John Call is SANTA CLAUS' ass.

That most likely would've been me, but I agree on not changing the rule.

Guest Smues

Because the two people between my pick and Harley's missed their last pick, meaning the 12 hour rules doesn't apply until they catch up.