TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 14

Well that was a waste of a first possession.

I am not so upset about the INT, I mean the QB's arm was hit, but the Ravens kind of moved the ball with ease....ugh.

I knew it would stand. But wow, Baltimore looks like they want to KILL tonight.

They really need to save some of that for next week.

It's Pittsburgh. At Home. With possibly the division on the line. Yeah, Ray's gonna have them wanting blood, no matter how much they kill tonight.

Guest Czecherbear
Ray's gonna have them wanting blood

I think Ray can draw blood on his own, tyvm!

I really liked this article about the reaction out of the Cowboys locker room, only for the last line really:

Tony Romo took the blame for the heartbreaking loss in Pittsburgh, pointing to his four turnovers.

"This one's on me," said Romo, who threw three picks and lost a fumble. "As a quarterback, you can't turn the ball over that many times and expect to win, especially in an environment like this."

Jason Witten, however, insisted that the turnover that decided the game was not Romo's fault. Witten pointed the finger at himself for DeShea Townsend's pick six just after the two-minute warning.

"It's totally on me, completely," said Witten, who was the first player to talk in the locker room and repeated the message to a different group of reporters after getting dressed. "Tony trusted me on that, and I slipped coming out of the break. He threw it exactly where it was supposed to go, and I cost us the game.

"You dream about those situations. You want the ball in your hands. We had success on it earlier. The quarterback has confidence to come to you, and you come and slip out of the break.

"It was all on me."

T.O. pointed out that he thought he was open on the play.

Doesn't T.O. point out that T.O. is open on every play? I can't wait for the inevitable meltdown where he finally throws Romo under the bus.

The 'Skins look like they're just playing out the string these days.

Even if Witten was in the right spot, he would not have caught the ball. To be in a position to catch it, he would have had to run further out, which would have thrown all the timing off and he wouldn't have been able to react on time anyways. Romo is not Jesus Christ.

I really didn't need to see McGahee that close up. At least the subsequent replays have not zoomed in on the plumber's crack.