TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheOriginalOrangeGoblin

TV Character Draft

A lot of good characters to pick form this show, and I'm a bit surprised none of them have been selected yet. Maybe just us old-timers (hi, CanadianChris!) watched this back in the day.

Dr. Joel Fleischman

Nice. I did watch this -- have the DVDs, even -- and never thought of it.

Man, I've been losing out on picks all over the place over the last couple days. Great pick, Red is my second-favorite TV dad of all time (my #1 being, well, Gomez Addams).

070531-05.jpg

Tim Canterbury

Watching the Christmas special of the UK Office reminded me of the fact that no matter how funny some of the stuff Jim Halpert does is, Tim still completely blows him out of the water as a character, even with only twelve episodes and a two part special.

I'll take this cocksucker.

swearengen-peaches-shirt.jpg

Al Swearengen.

anyone know where you can find this shirt cause i've been searching around and have had zero luck though I did come across some women's shirts that say Loopy Fucking Cunt on em, heh

The start of the seventh season of 24 basically reminded me why it was actually this guy and not Jack Bauer who was my favorite character on the show, and he's been on my shortlist the whole time so I better get him now.

7756af.jpg

Tony Almeida

(Also, I have to admit it was tempting to suddenly go the other way and draft Ramon Salazar entirely on the strength of his "I wanted it to be the last thing you ever heard" speech. What a legend.)