TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SBStylez

My Theme Collection (Sharing as many themes with everyone)

Here's a longshot . . . anyone have DJ Gabriel's theme? Not sure if it's production or in house. Thanks in advance.

I added the Theme on the first post of the topic. This is a edit I found on youtube. Forgot the name of the uploader.

Sorry bro.

Jack Swagger's latest is one you should keep an eye out for. You can find the instrumental verison on Youtube easily enough, but his current has lyrics by someone who sounds eerily like Rage Against The Machine's front man.

I'd kill to find that.

Jack Swagger 3rd Theme - On Your Knees (by Age Against The Machine)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qjeyttzi0r2

Credit goes to Mr. Angle for this theme.

Wow, that's a damn good Zach De La Rocha impersonator. Are you sure that that really isn't him? He sounds better than Chris Warren from the D-Generation X band.

Here's a longshot . . . anyone have DJ Gabriel's theme? Not sure if it's production or in house. Thanks in advance.

I added the Theme on the first post of the topic. This is a edit I found on youtube. Forgot the name of the uploader.

Sorry bro.

Definitely appreciate it. Thanks.

Do you still want the Big Show/Taker theme? I haven't checked this page in a while.

While i'm here: Does anybody have the ECW version of Christian's theme (Story of my life, or something, sing it, I can't remember)

Do you still want the Big Show/Taker theme? I haven't checked this page in a while.

While i'm here: Does anybody have the ECW version of Christian's theme (Story of my life, or something, sing it, I can't remember)

You're in luck, man. I got it, and here it is. The REAL version, although it may not be the actual WWE-style variation.

Just_20Close_20Your_20Eyes_20_Male_.mp3